Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Samuel L. Jackson

XxXXxNORMALxXXxX Mock Draft picks thread...

237 posts in this topic

Holy poo I really want to trade down... lol...

My board right now, at this position and with who is off the board, consists of straight up CBs and Gs and other positions I don't have a big need for...

Gimme a little while in case anyone wants to make an offer... if not, I'll pick before bed...

Ah well, the phone ain't ringing and I don't want to keep waiting... So I will have to reach a little (on my board) for a position of need and hope it pays off...

(48) Carolina Panthers - Mardy Gilyard, WR Cincinatti

Im talking about a possible trade right now. if I dont here back from the person in 5-10 minutes, i'll make my pick.

With the 49th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select...

Patrick Robinson, CB, Florida State

95625743.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F51CFF169D52D41CC82DF05C638389C89469B62081FFD26A60E30A760B0D811297

If the steelers are on the clock before 3 o'clock PM Central tomorrow I'm at school. I most likely can pick around 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm central tmrw evening.

With the 50th pick in the NFL Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select Damian Williams wide receiver from the University of Southern California.

damian-williams-18.jpg

D_1.jpg

Damian will provide Cassel with a nice option on third downs and the redzone for years.

Texans select Chris Cook, CB/FS, Virginia

If the steelers are on the clock before 3 o'clock PM Central tomorrow I'm at school. I most likely can pick around 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm central tmrw evening.

I'm cutting you slack this time, but if it happens again, send me a list of players you are targeting... or else you might end up with someone you don't want!

The draft is in 2 days, and I want us to be almost done before then...

Steelers and Cowboys have reached an agreement.

Steelers recieve:

Dallas' 2nd rd pick

Dallas' 4th rd pick

Cowboys recieve:

Steelers 2nd rd pick

The Patriots are looking to trade their 53th overall pick and move down and pick up additional picks. If anyone is interested PM me.