Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XxXXxNORMALxXXxX Mock Draft picks thread...

237 posts in this topic

Posted

14th pick is up for trade.

Posted

steelers own the Jets 5th round pick now due to the Santonio Holmes trade

Posted

With the seventh selection in the 2010 draft the Kansas City Chiefs select Jason Pierre Paul, DE/OLB from USF.

ncf_i_jpierrepaul1_600.jpg

Posted

Oakland raiders select Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma. He ran a pretty fast forty for a 315 pounder...Al will be pleased!!!

Posted

With the 9th pick, the Washington Redskins select:

Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa

bryan_bulaga.jpg

Posted

I had originally said that if you had two teams in the draft that you couldn't trade amongst those two teams... However, I am willing to relax that rule if everyone agrees, and that the traded pick values match (IE someone doesn't move up from way back for basically nothing)...

Is this okay with everyone?

FWIW, I am not asking for myself, as I don't plan on doing anymore trading really... and I won't trade amongst the teams I am controlling if I do...

Posted

I had originally said that if you had two teams in the draft that you couldn't trade amongst those two teams... However, I am willing to relax that rule if everyone agrees, and that the traded pick values match (IE someone doesn't move up from way back for basically nothing)...

Is this okay with everyone?

FWIW, I am not asking for myself, as I don't plan on doing anymore trading really... and I won't trade amongst the teams I am controlling if I do...

I'm fine with it as long as its a fair trade, and makes sense for both teams. But I'd like you or someone else to have to veto power over them.

Posted

I'm fine with it as long as its a fair trade, and makes sense for both teams. But I'd like you or someone else to have to veto power over them.

this

Posted

10. Jacksonville (7-9) Awesomeness

Awesomeness has not logged in since 4-8.

Next.

Posted

Jacksonville Jaguars select Derrick Morgan, DE Georgia Tech

Posted

Alright, here is the deal...

I'm going to be out of the country starting Wednesday and won't be back until Sunday...

I'll try to update at least once a day while I am gone, but you all are going to have to be patient with me...

If my pick comes up, I'll leave a draft board with RedMage138 for each team I am in control of... If you need a running list, someone will have to copy and paste it...

I'll be going to bed now, and will try to keep things rolling tomorrow and into tomorrow evening, but after that, I make no promises... At worst, I'll update the hell out of everything on Sunday evening, and we'll hit it balls to the wall between Sunday and Thursday...

Posted

I'll keep it as updated as possible, if anyone else thinks they can't make their picks, feel free to send me your draft boards. Positional ranks and a few specific players at each position would be best.