Photo
- - - - -

Ticket Exchange service charge

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#25 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:51 PM

Absolutely guaranteed. Based on the way I know it works, I don't see how there is any way whatsoever that you can be defrauded. PSL owner chooses to list their ticket - once it sells, it is completely out of their hands - the hard tickets are voided and you are e-mailed a new one. The PSL owner does not know what the new bar code is, so I don't see how they could cancel them.

Edited by Go To Girl, 07 January 2009 - 09:58 PM.

#26 User Name

User Name

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:55 PM

Absolutely guaranteed. Based on the way I know it works, I don't see how there is any way whatsoever that you can be defrauded. PSL owner chooses to list their ticket - one it sells, it is completely out of their hands - the hard tickets are voided and you are e-mailed a new one. The PSL owner does not know what the new bar code is, so I don't see how they could cancel them.

I'll second that there is 0 risk with ticketexchange, you're basically dealing with ticketmaster there is no way they can screw you.... well except for the price :)

BTW someone picked up 3 in 115 for $161 per about an hour ago....

#27 IIII 47 IIII

IIII 47 IIII

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:11 PM

Awesome. Yea i just printed my tickets off and am STOKED to be going to the game. This will be my first Panthers game this year(i know i slacked) and 2nd Playoff game total.