Photo
- - - - -

Crash the tea party

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
47 replies to this topic

#1 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,493 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:38 PM

Now here's some good humor. Or if you're one of these nut jobs who think the tea party is just some localized movement of backwoods racists, here's your people.

:smilielol5:

http://www.crashtheteaparty.org

Interesting to note: the Greensboro Tax Day rally last year had more people than this site has registered users.

#2 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:56 PM

Tea Party Agent Provocateur Outed

Since Infowars.com reported on a website attempting to recruit miscreants to disrupt and discredit April 15 Tea Party tax protests, diligent researchers have uncovered the man behind a website promoting the disruption.
Jason Levin of Portland, Oregon, registered the domain name CrashTheTeaParty.org, although he is apparently changed the information included on a domain registry page to Ben Franklin from Philadelphia. Here is the original domain registry information:

Registrant ID:CR45137659
Registrant Name:Jason Levin
Registrant Street1:xxxx SW Birch Street
Registrant City:Portland
Registrant State/Province:Oregon
Registrant Postal Code:97223
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.503936xxxx
Registrant Email:xenex11@gmail.com

The sleuths discovered that Mr. Levin is the owner of MCG Technology Solutions in Portland, Oregon, and is also a technology teach in a Philadelphia school district.
The Crash the Tea Party website encourages people opposed to the Tea Party — and who apparently support Obamacare and the idea that the federal government has the divine right to impose big government mandates at gunpoint — to infiltrate the movement and do things that will “further distance them from mainstream America and damage the public’s opinion of them.”

Next...

#3 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,493 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:03 PM

The website is also registered to the street address of a Sheraton hotel and the phone number has gone under investigation for identity theft in the past 24 hours.

Still funny though.

You makin' it out anywhere on Thursday?

#4 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:11 PM

Tea party rally?

I don't put much stock in groups that have been hijacked by the right. Palin does NOT get my endorsement. I'm waiting for a more worthy cause that's likely to cause trouble. ;)

#5 RazzleDazzle

RazzleDazzle

TROLL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:22 PM

Ron Paul

#6 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:29 PM

Yes

#7 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,493 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:27 PM

Tea party rally?

I don't put much stock in groups that have been hijacked by the right. Palin does NOT get my endorsement. I'm waiting for a more worthy cause that's likely to cause trouble. ;)

Hijacked?

You need to stop listening to the news, brotha.

#8 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:43 PM

Hijacked?

You need to stop listening to the news, brotha.

When they're endorsing Palin...no way man, hijacked.

#9 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,493 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:46 PM

The Tea Party Express, an organized effort of radio talk show hosts, backs Palin. Tax Day Tea Party mentions her to get a little action from her celebrity.

The actual movement has nothing to do with her or any particular wing.

#10 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:01 PM

The MEDIA would like to thank you, ChucktownK.

That is exactly what they would like you to believe. They hype Palin, Beck, and Limbaugh as the faces of the Tea Party so that independents like yourself will shy away.

Of course Palin and Beck have not tried to shy away from the extra coverage and noteriety. For his part, at least Limbaugh has said that he wants no part in being the face of the Tea Party, he believes it is grassroots and should stay that way. More power in it.

The Tea Party is not a bunch of crazy right wingers. I know a ton of people involved with the movement that it would shock the poo out of most people to know who they are.

Don't fall for the "__________ is the face of the Tea Party", it has no face. It is a multitude of people who are just fed up with the current way things are and have been run.

#11 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:27 PM

That is exactly what they would like you to believe. They hype Palin, Beck, and Limbaugh as the faces of the Tea Party so that independents like yourself will shy away.

Of course Palin and Beck have not tried to shy away from the extra coverage and noteriety. For his part, at least Limbaugh has said that he wants no part in being the face of the Tea Party, he believes it is grassroots and should stay that way. More power in it.

The Tea Party is not a bunch of crazy right wingers. I know a ton of people involved with the movement that it would shock the poo out of most people to know who they are.

Don't fall for the "__________ is the face of the Tea Party", it has no face. It is a multitude of people who are just fed up with the current way things are and have been run.

considering rick perry is a tea party affiliate, and has spoken at many of these rallies, i'd say youre wrong. the tea party movement has been hijacked by the neocons. come november when the republicans take back congress, dont be surprised if we continue to see more of the same.

#12 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,257 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:11 AM

they were hijacked and corporate funded so early in the game that by now it's safe to consider the whole thing a neocon movement. once two spider webs get tangled, they're tangled. you can't pull them apart.

you've got to think of a new name and organize separate events if you don't want to be lumped with them.

#13 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,758 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:56 AM

As if the NEA/SEIU/AFL-CIO/insert nutjob foundations and liberal special interests don't have a key hand in democrat whining organization.

#14 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:39 PM

And here I was thinking that they wanted me to believe all the tea partiers are racists. I'm not exactly knockin them...it's just become something of a detoured direction. Right now, I'm just backing RP, not a group.

#15 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,757 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:56 PM

As soon as I saw the URL for "sign up" I knew it was a scam, some PHP code...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com