Photo
- - - - -

NBA Playoffs Rd 1: Orlando Magic vs. Charlotte Bobcats

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1162 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (79 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Orlando Magic (32 votes [40.51%])

Percentage of vote: 40.51%

2. Charlotte Bobcats (47 votes [59.49%])

Percentage of vote: 59.49%

Vote

#496 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:34 PM

Larry subtitution patterens lost us this game.

#497 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:39 PM

Rico

did you catch your woman Ready doing commercials for Gastonia Ford?

Ya kiddin'? Of course I have.

:D

#498 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:40 PM

Larry subtitution patterens lost us this game.

Not really. I wish Jax would have got in at the end but we lost because we were in a 22 point hole. That is almost impossible to come back from and we almost did it. I can't wait for Wednesday, I think we take game 2.

#499 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:58 PM

Not really. I wish Jax would have got in at the end but we lost because we were in a 22 point hole. That is almost impossible to come back from and we almost did it. I can't wait for Wednesday, I think we take game 2.

You wouldn't be down 22 if you notice that they were targeting Boris and maybe bring Tyrus in who is a better defender and given Nelson more problem on the switch. What about the whole small guard thing at the end of the game when if Larry H was in you could have controled and posted up JJ instead of him driving hitting shots on DJ. Not too mention Tyson was playing better then any center and should have been in before Nas.

#500 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:00 PM

You wouldn't be down 22 if you notice that they were targeting Boris and maybe bring Tyrus in who is a better defender and given Nelson more problem on the switch. What about the whole small guard thing at the end of the game when if Larry H was in you could have controled and posted up JJ instead of him driving hitting shots on DJ. Not too mention Tyson was playing better then any center and should have been in before Nas.

Yeah, this.

Larry's gotta figure out his rotations, no excuses to why Tyrus and Chandler weren't in the game.

Edited by rico6, 18 April 2010 - 08:04 PM.

#501 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

Tyrus should play more over Boris. Nazr shouldn't get PT unless he has to.

#502 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,538 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

See you guys Wednesday. No doubt in my mind we WILL win that one.

#503 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#504 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:41 PM

We're not going to win any games on the road in this series, I don't think. I'm not a hater, but when you hold Superman under 10 points and Vince under 15 points and still lose, you missed an opportunity.

The three ball killed us, but the main reason it did was because our first level defense was terrible. Guys like Nelson got to the lanes at will and made some good passes out and finished once they got there. They didn't need to run set plays through Dwight because the lanes were already open.

#505 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,158 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

We're not going to win any games on the road in this series, I don't think. I'm not a hater, but when you hold Superman under 10 points and Vince under 15 points and still lose, you missed an opportunity.

The three ball killed us, but the main reason it did was because our first level defense was terrible. Guys like Nelson got to the lanes at will and made some good passes out and finished once they got there. They didn't need to run set plays through Dwight because the lanes were already open.

Have you seen any of the games against the Magic this year....they only one the Cats won was where we let Dwight get whatever he wanted down low and we defended the perimeter....I'll give you one guess where it was....

#506 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:47 PM

See you guys Wednesday. No doubt in my mind we WILL win that one.

I like the confidence.

#507 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:06 PM

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP)—Charlotte Bobcats swingman Stephen Jackson will have an MRI on his hypextended left knee Monday.

But he said after the Magic beat the Bobcats 98-89 that there’s “not a chance in hell” he will miss Game 2 Wednesday. The team said X-rays were negative.

Teammate Gerald Wallace dove for a loose ball and collided with Jackson just before the first-half ended Sunday.

Trainers worked on his knee, and the entire Bobcats team came over to check on him as they walked to the locker room. He got up after about a minute, limping to the locker room and barely able to put any weight on the leg.

He returned to score 10 points in the second half, finishing with 18 for the game. But he sat out the final minutes with the injury.

http://sports.yahoo....-jacksoninjured

#508 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:38 PM

http://sports.yahoo....-jacksoninjured

fug I love that dude.

#509 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,367 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:15 AM

I like the fight the team showed after the bull poo first half. They need to come out and play like that the whole game for game 2.

#510 mick eye

mick eye

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:05 AM

Wow. Our Bobcats showed they are tough enough. Larry Brown and the team executed a plan and it almost worked. The Magic hit too many three's and Felton could not stay in front of Jameer but i trust LB to figure it out. It was fricking awesome to watch my Bobcats on TNT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users