Photo
- - - - -

Teams that need WR

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#11 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:12 AM

All I want is a fast receiver that can do multiple things on the field. The reason I like Tate so much is because he can return kicks, run a reverse, catch a short pass, catch bombs. He can do everything really well and seems like a good person on top of that. I really don't know that much about Williams. If we draft him, hopefully he is cut from a different mold than are most WRs coming from USC.

Everything you said about Tate.. it sounded like you just described Williams.. the difference between Tate and Williams is that Williams is a wayyyy better route runner than everybody in this draft. And Tate has more explosiveness. I would be happy with either of them, but if the Panthers are looking for someone who might be able to contribute immediately because of his amazing route running. Best route runner to enter the draft since 04' Fitzgerald.

#12 unicar15

unicar15

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

Everything you said about Tate.. it sounded like you just described Williams.. the difference between Tate and Williams is that Williams is a wayyyy better route runner than everybody in this draft. And Tate has more explosiveness. I would be happy with either of them, but if the Panthers are looking for someone who might be able to contribute immediately because of his amazing route running. Best route runner to enter the draft since 04' Fitzgerald.

I wouldn't be mad if we drafted Williams.