10 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

|~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,684 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:59 AM

Since the draft is about a week around the corner, why not?

Who's gonna be the team(s) to trade wayy up? Who'll be the surprise current player being traded during the draft? Just name any surprise.

Go... :driving:

#2 blueblurr

blueblurr

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:15 PM

Carolina moves up into the first and takes Golden Tate!

#3 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:19 PM

a surprise pick might be Maurkice Pouncey to the Broncos at #11. If the season started today, their starting center would be Dustin Fry. nuff said.

surprise trade will be one many will be against and many will love. I have a feeling that if Dez Bryant falls past the Broncos, and makes it somewhere along the #20 pick, the Panthers or Broncos will trade back into the 1st round to get him.

a surprise player trade on draft day I think will be Ronnie Brown to New England for either 2 2nd round picks or a 2nd and 3rd round pick. Miami would then take either C.J. Spiller or Jason Pierre-Paul at #12, then a rush LB or RB in the 2nd like Ricky Sapp or Jahvid Best.

#4 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,886 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:26 PM

The Golden Calf of Bristol to the Steelers at #18

#5 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:24 PM

a surprise pick might be Maurkice Pouncey to the Broncos at #11. If the season started today, their starting center would be Dustin Fry. nuff said.

surprise trade will be one many will be against and many will love. I have a feeling that if Dez Bryant falls past the Broncos, and makes it somewhere along the #20 pick, the Panthers or Broncos will trade back into the 1st round to get him.

a surprise player trade on draft day I think will be Ronnie Brown to New England for either 2 2nd round picks or a 2nd and 3rd round pick. Miami would then take either C.J. Spiller or Jason Pierre-Paul at #12, then a rush LB or RB in the 2nd like Ricky Sapp or Jahvid Best.

Broncos have their eye on Matt Tennant in the 3rd round. He is the 2nd best Center in the draft.. and they might take him in the 2nd now that they have extra picks.

#6 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:25 PM

My draft day surprise is Carlos Dunlap falls to the bottom of the 2nd round.. to the Minnesota Vikings. And the Panthers DO NOT take a DT in this year's draft. Oh, and the Panthers take a QB in the 3rd round.. either LeFevour or Skelton. Those are my 3 preditions.

Edited by Lout, 14 April 2010 - 01:27 PM.

#7 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,520 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:27 PM

Bradford falls out of the top ten.

#8 Rononoa3000

Rononoa3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:57 PM

I will have sex with Katy Perry.

...oh and Panthers take the WR from USF (Carlton something) with their 2nd rounder.

#9 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:08 PM

carlton mitchell

#10 PantherProfessor

PantherProfessor

Fingers Crossed

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:12 PM

we trade richard marshall for a 2nd round pick, package that with our 2nd or 3rd and move up to grab Benn or Tate.

we also make a move for skelton in the later rounds

i wouldnt mind us considering shipley either, if we dont get the WR we want in the 2nd

#11 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:34 PM

This won't really be a surprise but I think we will straight up trade next year's 1st and assorted late rounders for the Eagles new 2nd round pick and assorted late rounders.

You just traded a franchise QB so turning that pick into a 1st makes sense. McNabb was worth a 2nd market value but to the Eagles he's worth a 1st. They came up short on that end of the deal. By getting the better end of the deal with this one, all is well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.