Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Call a Draft Day Surprise

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Since the draft is about a week around the corner, why not?

Who's gonna be the team(s) to trade wayy up? Who'll be the surprise current player being traded during the draft? Just name any surprise.

Go... :driving:

Posted

Carolina moves up into the first and takes Golden Tate!

Posted

a surprise pick might be Maurkice Pouncey to the Broncos at #11. If the season started today, their starting center would be Dustin Fry. nuff said.

surprise trade will be one many will be against and many will love. I have a feeling that if Dez Bryant falls past the Broncos, and makes it somewhere along the #20 pick, the Panthers or Broncos will trade back into the 1st round to get him.

a surprise player trade on draft day I think will be Ronnie Brown to New England for either 2 2nd round picks or a 2nd and 3rd round pick. Miami would then take either C.J. Spiller or Jason Pierre-Paul at #12, then a rush LB or RB in the 2nd like Ricky Sapp or Jahvid Best.

Posted

The Golden Calf of Bristol to the Steelers at #18

Posted

a surprise pick might be Maurkice Pouncey to the Broncos at #11. If the season started today, their starting center would be Dustin Fry. nuff said.

surprise trade will be one many will be against and many will love. I have a feeling that if Dez Bryant falls past the Broncos, and makes it somewhere along the #20 pick, the Panthers or Broncos will trade back into the 1st round to get him.

a surprise player trade on draft day I think will be Ronnie Brown to New England for either 2 2nd round picks or a 2nd and 3rd round pick. Miami would then take either C.J. Spiller or Jason Pierre-Paul at #12, then a rush LB or RB in the 2nd like Ricky Sapp or Jahvid Best.

Broncos have their eye on Matt Tennant in the 3rd round. He is the 2nd best Center in the draft.. and they might take him in the 2nd now that they have extra picks.

Posted

My draft day surprise is Carlos Dunlap falls to the bottom of the 2nd round.. to the Minnesota Vikings. And the Panthers DO NOT take a DT in this year's draft. Oh, and the Panthers take a QB in the 3rd round.. either LeFevour or Skelton. Those are my 3 preditions.

Posted

Bradford falls out of the top ten.

Posted

I will have sex with Katy Perry.

...oh and Panthers take the WR from USF (Carlton something) with their 2nd rounder.

Posted

carlton mitchell

Posted

we trade richard marshall for a 2nd round pick, package that with our 2nd or 3rd and move up to grab Benn or Tate.

we also make a move for skelton in the later rounds

i wouldnt mind us considering shipley either, if we dont get the WR we want in the 2nd

Posted

This won't really be a surprise but I think we will straight up trade next year's 1st and assorted late rounders for the Eagles new 2nd round pick and assorted late rounders.

You just traded a franchise QB so turning that pick into a 1st makes sense. McNabb was worth a 2nd market value but to the Eagles he's worth a 1st. They came up short on that end of the deal. By getting the better end of the deal with this one, all is well.

1 person likes this