Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

re: Banner Policy Revised - Panther Org DOES listen to us.

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Right on buddy!

In general, we all need to work to make BOA stadium a more hostile environment for the visiting team and it's fans.

Posted

Good job buddy.

Posted

Great, more regulation...

Posted

Right on buddy!

In general, we all need to work to make BOA stadium a more hostile environment for the visiting team and it's fans.

Really? You do realize that security can be texted now by friend or foe, right?

A more "hostile environment" for foes won't ever happen as long as JR is in charge and stadium policy loosens up.

Posted

awesome

Posted

Really? You do realize that security can be texted now by friend or foe, right?

A more "hostile environment" for foes won't ever happen as long as JR is in charge and stadium policy loosens up.

Key to going "against the grain" on the Huddle:

"JR this"

"JR that"

Posted

Nice work, sir. It's a step in the right direction.

Posted

Key to going "against the grain" on the Huddle:

"JR this"

"JR that"

Okay...so I should not post my thoughts then? Our stadium is too uptight. Let me be Huddle "PC" and state that has to do with the fan base in Charlotte as well and not ALL having to do with JR. Happy?

Posted

Awesome! Now... since you're on a roll, see if you can get them to lower ticket prices.

Posted

Okay...so I should not post my thoughts then? Our stadium is too uptight. Let me be Huddle "PC" and state that has to do with the fan base in Charlotte as well and not ALL having to do with JR. Happy?

It's not about that; it's just that everyone blames everything on JR as if he's doing all the wrong things, when most of the time he is doing the right thing and making the team better, as well as the experience better for people of all ages.

Posted

I've not been real happy with our sterilized stadium rules from the first time I went to a game and especially since I've been a PSL holder. I would like the stadium rules to get relaxed some, for ONCE, rather than adding more rules. The past two seasons I have seriously contiplated renewing my PSLs. If one more rule that impedes my experience any further than currently is implimented, I will sell my PSLs. I could care less about opposing teams bringing in a poster. Personally, it would give a target to heckle.