Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey guys

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Plus with a charcoal grill you are getting high concentrations of carbon (all the black stuff on burnt meat), which is highly carcinogenic.

But I do love to grill with charcoal.

Posted

It should be against the law to have a pig picking where the pig was cooked over gas.

Posted

Someday I hope to be influential enough that somebody will make an alter ego mocking me. :(

Posted

It's not really as flattering as you might think, if whomever is doing it kind of sucks at it.

Posted

Personally I would have gone with cockinwithass but whatev

Posted

that would have been much better, yes.

Posted

About what to expect from a conservative. Can't even get an alter ego to be funny.

Posted

influential must = asinine. :rolleyes:

Posted

Plus with a charcoal grill you are getting high concentrations of carbon (all the black stuff on burnt meat), which is highly carcinogenic.

But I do love to grill with charcoal.

First off, if you are "grilling" with gas because charcoal is "too carcinogenic", then you should just cook it on the stove.

Point #2, if you are cooking with charcoal and end up with burnt meat, you deserve to die from all of the carcinogens.

1 person likes this

Posted

hank-hill.jpg

Posted

First off, if you are "grilling" with gas because charcoal is "too carcinogenic", then you should just cook it on the stove.

Point #2, if you are cooking with charcoal and end up with burnt meat, you deserve to die from all of the carcinogens.

Agreed. You aren't suppose to burn it. And burnt meat is bad if its gas or charcoal.

Posted

king-of-hill3.jpg