Photo
- - - - -

Need to know

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 VA BEACH PANTHER

VA BEACH PANTHER

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:04 AM

how is Mr. Richardson doing? I can't find anything in my local newspaper (Virginian Pilot) Virginian Pilot= Redskin Rag Thanks!!!!:rolleyes:

#2 DevilCat

DevilCat

Two States One Team

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:26 AM

Thanks for asking. Some folks I know at CMC (Carolinas Medical Center) say the he is doing well , but the wait for a donor heart continues. BTW, good to know we have fans in VA Beach (My son's GF attends VA Wesleyan). Let's all keep "Big Cat" in our prayers.

#3 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:28 AM

how is Mr. Richardson doing? I can't find anything in my local newspaper (Virginian Pilot) Virginian Pilot= Redskin Rag Thanks!!!!:rolleyes:

That's why I moved from Virginia Beach to Charlotte! I was born and raised in Va. Beach and moved when I was 21. :driving:

#4 pauliewalnuts

pauliewalnuts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:29 AM

where in va beach do u live? im from norfolk...live n charlotte now. from everything i have heard and read his status is the same no big changes. i ran into one of the panthers yesterday and meant to ask him but forgot. nice to see a fellow fan from va. oh and by the way when i was home at christmas the tidewater sports store at lynnhaven is or was going out of business and had all their stuff for 70% off. they had some panther mini helmets and white nfl minis for around $10.

they could be completely closed now though

#5 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:32 AM

where in va beach do u live? im from norfolk...live n charlotte now. from everything i have heard and read his status is the same no big changes. i ran into one of the panthers yesterday and meant to ask him but forgot. nice to see a fellow fan from va. oh and by the way when i was home at christmas the tidewater sports store at lynnhaven is or was going out of business and had all their stuff for 70% off. they had some panther mini helmets and white nfl minis for around $10.

I went in that store too. They were cleaned out of Panthers stuff though.

I grew up in the Green Run area and went to Green Run High School.

#6 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,854 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:36 AM

I think a real fan would step up and donate his/her heart for the Big Cat.

Maybe take blood samples at the next tailgate to look for compatibility?

Get well soon Big Cat, you are in our prayers....

#7 VA BEACH PANTHER

VA BEACH PANTHER

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:49 AM

Live in Hilltop area. Loved the Kevin Greene autgraphed (huge) photo @ tidewater sports. Was in Tampa Bay over the holidays & scored A D. Williams jersey for $45.00. Loved watching the 1/2 Bucs implode against Oakland!

Edited by VA BEACH PANTHER, 07 January 2009 - 12:02 PM.

#8 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:54 AM

Live in Hilltop area. Loved the Kevin Greene autgraphed (huge) photo @ tidewater sports. Was in Tampa Bay overthe holidays & scored A D. Williams jersey for $45.00. Loved watching the 1/2 Bucs implode against Oakland!

Is the Chuck Norris karate studio still open in Hilltop? I took lessons there when I was a kid. :D

#9 VA BEACH PANTHER

VA BEACH PANTHER

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:54 AM

I think a real fan would step up and donate his/her heart for the Big Cat.

Maybe take blood samples at the next tailgate to look for compatibility?

Get well soon Big Cat, you are in our prayers....

50 years ago Jerry Richardson scores TD catch From Unitas, now Panthers complete the saga.

Edited by VA BEACH PANTHER, 07 January 2009 - 12:01 PM.

#10 VA BEACH PANTHER

VA BEACH PANTHER

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:56 AM

Is the Chuck Norris karate studio still open in Hilltop? I took lessons there when I was a kid. :D

No Chuck Norris here now.

#11 VA BEACH PANTHER

VA BEACH PANTHER

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:59 AM

How about a All-Tidewater Super Bowl Steelers (Tomlin) vs Panthers (Fox)?

#12 pauliewalnuts

pauliewalnuts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:12 PM

nice to see a bunch of va people here!

#13 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:59 PM

How about a All-Tidewater Super Bowl Steelers (Tomlin) vs Panthers (Fox)?

Holy crap! I didn't know Fox was born in Virginia Beach and Tomlin went to Denbigh. Damn, how did I miss that?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com