Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd Down

Dubble Trubble Ts

24 posts in this topic

They won't - that's why they misspelled it and used cartoon characters. They're covering their bases well.

Sad thing is somebody will buy it and it will do nothing but line the pockets of the jerks who are stealing from charity.

Unless Dubble Bubble is still around, in which case they completely stole the icon.

They won't - that's why they misspelled it and used cartoon characters. They're covering their bases well.

Except they use their numbers. If you enlarge the picture you can see the 34 and 28.

Still doesn't matter... - whoever made is is familiar with copyright laws.

Maybe it's this person who made the post. Those are pretty tacky.

I absolutely agree that it's the person who started the thread. Why else would anyone join a board only to post a link to some bootlegged shirts and then disappear.

I absolutely agree that it's the person who started the thread. Why else would anyone join a board only to post a link to some bootlegged shirts and then disappear.

Which means that they are desperate to sell them.

I guess somebody needs to send the link to the Official Double Trouble Site and let them know about it.

Damn! I had just located the email address for Tootsie Inc the Dubble Bubble maker and came back to get the link so I could send it to them. 2nd Down was too fast for me! I hope he has a lot of money invested in those sorry shirts and loses his ass.

I'm betting it was just a design had nothing had been printed yet. I'm glad he took it down and apologized - that does say something for him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't realize the real shirts were being sold for charity.

thanks Go To Girl, you are correct in your last post.

Better luck next time 2D!