Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

College of Charleston

29 posts in this topic

Posted

We've played once since then. The first one was the year after Smith retired, so it was his guys so NEENER NEENER.

Posted

We've played once since then. The first one was the year after Smith retired, so it was his guys so NEENER NEENER.

Guthridge coached, you can have all the talent ever but if you cannot coach them talent is worthless!!!! :banghead:

Posted

I was in Chapel Hill when CofC won. I was laughing my ass off.

Posted

UNCW plays Charleston this week. Please go easy on my guys, we are rebuilding this year and it shows.

Posted

UNCW plays Charleston this week. Please go easy on my guys, we are rebuilding this year and it shows.

I'm a big fan of Benny Moss. He's a Niner!!!!

Posted

You are referring to CofC going easy on UNCW correct? We (CofC) made this a great rivalry back a couple of years ago when UNCW came to Charleston and got beat with a 3 at the buzzer. I was at that game, front row of the student section when Drew Hill threw it up from half court and hit the three as time expired...one of my great memories from the student section. :lurk5:

The next year we came to Wilmington and put a hurting on you on you own court. I too was at that game. I think that was the same year UNCW won their division.

Posted

I went to the CofC vs. Winthrop game last night. It was a great game, the score was close the whole night. The Cougs pulled it off over a desperate team with a one point victory.

On a side note, I got really good seats in the Winthrop Auditorium...only $8 a seat!

Posted

Pretty sure you could've snuck down...or was it packed? lol

My bro finally showed up at 10 last night. Always late.

Posted

If South Carolina got another shot at them then the Gamecocks would win.

Posted

The ONLY bright spot for this weekend in Sports was that I visited the Carolina First Arena in Charleston for the first time. I saw my cougs beat Ga. Southern.