Photo
- - - - -

Capitalism, A Love Story

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:27 PM

Yeah, but Marx cheated on his wife and was an antisemite...

Freud was a complete fraud, his research next to worthless from a hard scientific standpoint....

Opinions are like bungholes, particularily those found on the internet.

I don't like Moore, since he is just as much a blowhard "do as I say, not as I do" as the rest of them.

He doesn't do documentaries, he does opinion pieces cut and pasted to his own leanings.

#17 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

Yes I liked the partisan part where Clinton was responsible for the whole thing, and the partisan part about how only the Republicans voted for the bailout.

yea, and the omited partisan evidence that the "democrats" are also to blame for the bailouts, and how Soetoro continued these notions once he got elected, along with his selecting of prominent wall street individuals to fill his cabinet positions. moore made barry out to be some savior, when all we've gotten in washington since his inauguration is more of the same.

#18 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:57 PM

Moore did no such thing, he was not in office yet when filming stopped as far as I know. If you knew anything about Moore you would know that he's completely disappointed in Obama for not being more aggressive.

#19 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:42 PM

yea, and the omited partisan evidence that the "democrats" are also to blame for the bailouts, and how Soetoro continued these notions once he got elected, along with his selecting of prominent wall street individuals to fill his cabinet positions. moore made barry out to be some savior, when all we've gotten in washington since his inauguration is more of the same.

Um, Pelosi was the star of the bailout portion.

Somewhere, I tree just got sucked through a Froot Loop. I'm defending Michael Moore.

#20 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

Moore did no such thing, he was not in office yet when filming stopped as far as I know. If you knew anything about Moore you would know that he's completely disappointed in Obama for not being more aggressive.

yea i was wondering about that. ok, i'll let it slide then haha.

#21 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:01 PM

Um, Pelosi was the star of the bailout portion.

Somewhere, I tree just got sucked through a Froot Loop. I'm defending Michael Moore.

yea ive found myself writing things about him i never dreamed would happen hahaha.