Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VA Panther Fan

Panthers/Giants game could be moved

17 posts in this topic

TB would have pretty much clinched a 1st round bye, with a small chance at the #1 seed.

But thats why they would flex it (NYG vs. CAR) would determine the #1 overall seed if both win out. We need a carolina win here to flex it IMO.

From looking at the schedule. The sun night game will be [email protected]

This game could have major playoff implications, especially if Denver keeps losing.

I doubt this gets moved. But I would love it.

All due respect to our friend Boltergeist, but I have a hard time seeing that one staying as the Sunday nighter, regardless of what game gets moved there. The Chargers have taken a colossal nose dive this year, and that game looks like a bad matchup.

If we win tonight, Panthers-Giants probably makes as much sense as anything, seeing as it could be for the #1 seed in the NFC.

(lord knows I hope it will be)

I'm surprised that the Carolina/New York game wasn't one of the five "protected" games by Fox.

I'm surprised that the Carolina/New York game wasn't one of the five "protected" games by Fox.

Forgot about that.

Not sure when they have to make those decisions. If it was earlier, it may not have looked like much of a matchup.

(if we lose big tonight, it still won't) :(

safe to say now the game will be moved

i would not want the game Vs Giants to be flex why would you want your team to play in NY at 8:30 in maybe below freezing weather. I say daytime would be much better.

i want it to be flexed

time for the nation to see how "invincible" the giants really are