Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clausen and the Panthers

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

According to Gil Brandt on NFL Sirius Radio the Panthers will attempt to move up to draft Jimmy Clausen if he falls to the bottom of the 1st round.

Posted · Report post

I would change teams

Posted · Report post

Could be worse, but I would be very disappointed not only if we pick him, but in the message it sends Moore.

Posted · Report post

NO!

2cgcuvr.jpg

Posted · Report post

According to Gil Brandt on NFL Sirius Radio the Panthers will attempt to move up to draft Jimmy Clausen if he falls to the bottom of the 1st round.

Gil Brandt is talking out of his ass. Would be a worthless pick for 2010. Hurney/Fox won't do that.....not w/ jobs on the line.

Posted · Report post

I like Clausen, but don't see him falling past Denver, Arizona, Miami and Minnesota, nor us trading ahead of them to take him... Or rather, us being ABLE to trade ahead of them all to take him... It would also need to be done without sacrificing any picks we have this current year... There are simply too many holes to fill and we can't afford to lose many, if any picks this year...

Posted · Report post

WTF is up your ass....go get laid bro.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That was the first post I made today so calm the fug down asshole.

Posted · Report post

I'd rather just wait it out, or trade up if Dez Bryant slips...

Posted · Report post

nfl radio said we were going to trade up for matt ryan. I called in and laid a bunch of knowledge on them but they just brushed me off.

They don't know anything about fox. They are very unlikely to draft a QB high, but trading up to draft one?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO