Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Second Round Pick # 48 JIMMY CLAUSEN

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Take your damn LB's and gtfo!!!! lol

Posted · Report post

WR Arrelious Benn

This.

Posted · Report post

Take your damn LB's and gtfo!!!! lol

Hellz no!

Realistically, if we stay put at 48, OLB could be the best pick available right now...

That said, I hope to hell we move next year's first and get Tate earlier on, and then slide back to the end of the second from 48...

48 will be a very hot commodity if McCoy, Clausen, Tate, Benn, Kindle, Price or a few others are still there...

Posted · Report post

Dunlap is a real possibility, and I really like the fact that he has stated Carolina is where he wants to be. I really don't want them to trade up to get McCoy like NFL Network is talking about. If we don't get Dunlap I want Tate.

Posted · Report post

Tate, Price, and Griffen will all be hot commodity at the top of 2nd.. they definitely will not be there at #48.. but Benn will be there for us if we want him.

I think we will trade above the Browns for Colt McCoy, but I really hope this isn't the case.. even though McCoy said we showed A LOT of interest in him after the combine.

Posted · Report post

I want and will have Golden Tate

Posted · Report post

Tate, Griffen or Price would be great value there.

Benn drops way too many passes for me to be that high on him. I hate drafting a WR that can't actually... catch...

Plus it seems like one thing that rarely improves to any significant degree. All the WRs I remember being drafted with poor hands pretty much struggled with it their whole career.

Posted · Report post

Jimmy Clausen

Posted · Report post

Jimmy Clausen

hope he drops to us.

Posted · Report post

wtf

Posted · Report post

Awesome

Posted · Report post

I like it. I know that we have big problems at WR and DT but I think we could have stole a franchise QB without the risk involved of drafting one in the early first round. Training camp just got a whole lot more interesting as we will have a real QB controversy. I would like us to find a way to get Tate too and this would be an awesome draft IMO.