Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Second Round Pick # 48 JIMMY CLAUSEN

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Take your damn LB's and gtfo!!!! lol

Posted

WR Arrelious Benn

This.

Posted

Take your damn LB's and gtfo!!!! lol

Hellz no!

Realistically, if we stay put at 48, OLB could be the best pick available right now...

That said, I hope to hell we move next year's first and get Tate earlier on, and then slide back to the end of the second from 48...

48 will be a very hot commodity if McCoy, Clausen, Tate, Benn, Kindle, Price or a few others are still there...

Posted

Dunlap is a real possibility, and I really like the fact that he has stated Carolina is where he wants to be. I really don't want them to trade up to get McCoy like NFL Network is talking about. If we don't get Dunlap I want Tate.

Posted

Tate, Price, and Griffen will all be hot commodity at the top of 2nd.. they definitely will not be there at #48.. but Benn will be there for us if we want him.

I think we will trade above the Browns for Colt McCoy, but I really hope this isn't the case.. even though McCoy said we showed A LOT of interest in him after the combine.

Posted

I want and will have Golden Tate

Posted

Tate, Griffen or Price would be great value there.

Benn drops way too many passes for me to be that high on him. I hate drafting a WR that can't actually... catch...

Plus it seems like one thing that rarely improves to any significant degree. All the WRs I remember being drafted with poor hands pretty much struggled with it their whole career.

Posted

Jimmy Clausen

Posted

Jimmy Clausen

hope he drops to us.

Posted

wtf

Posted

Awesome

Posted

I like it. I know that we have big problems at WR and DT but I think we could have stole a franchise QB without the risk involved of drafting one in the early first round. Training camp just got a whole lot more interesting as we will have a real QB controversy. I would like us to find a way to get Tate too and this would be an awesome draft IMO.