Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else got a case of the Fridays?

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cant concentrate, don't feel like working, just want the draft to start already..

Posted · Report post

No school and work for me on Fridays so woot.

Posted · Report post

im on vacation the week so I could take care of my wife when she got implants* wink wink *lol I couldnt sleep at all last night cuz I was so happy how much talent was still available to us

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kral']No school and work for me on Fridays so woot.[/QUOTE]

Work, school? Who would do any of that on draft day(s)?

Posted · Report post

I think if we actually chose somebody yesterday the wait would have been more tolerable as I drooled over our pick all day, but the fact that we are still on the board is making me crazy...

Posted · Report post

yeah im dying here...i have a 5 page paper to write and all i can do is check this damn site and nfl.com for updates....doesnt help that Pete Russell one of our head scouts came into my work and wouldnt hint at anything either :(

Posted · Report post

Are you guys really that anxious?

I'm fine, probably because I actually want to see some football played and I know that is months away.

Posted · Report post

I'm leaving work at two... I have to prepare my altar of sacrifice in case we draft anything but a WR (well, I could deal with LB too ;) ) in round 2...

Posted · Report post

I can't stand it. Got the shakes like on game day 15 minutes before kickoff. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Nah, I don't like TGI Fridays.

Posted · Report post

Haha I'm writing my final paper for English. I can't stay focused but I have to get this done :(

Posted · Report post

[quote name='donkeyd']I can't stand it. Got the shakes like on game day 15 minutes before kickoff. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I get this way too...

I am entirely too emotionally attached to football...

Hell, Gerald McCoy almost had me wanting to shed a tear last night... and he went to a division rival...