Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else got a case of the Fridays?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

But yeah, I need to rep you for the awesome sig...

Posted

ohhhh burn!!! :D

Don't worry, you're definitely the MVP around here. You provide inspiration for all the men surfing this board.

Sorry SLJ, it's just hard to shake the Saltman. You're going to have to step up your game.

Posted

Screw it... I never did anything more than Community College... and look at what I have to show for it...

Huddle poster numero uno...

So you're not Samuel L. Jackson?

:(

Posted

Oh my gosh, yeah! I have a lot to do today at work, but I can't keep from reading my twitter updates every two minutes...just in case anything new has broken!

What's worse is that I have to take my wife out for her birthday tonight, and I don't have a cell phone with internet access. I'm going to be out of the loop and going crazy.

Posted

Oh my gosh, yeah! I have a lot to do today at work, but I can't keep from reading my twitter updates every two minutes...just in case anything new has broken!

What's worse is that I have to take my wife out for her birthday tonight, and I don't have a cell phone with internet access. I'm going to be out of the loop and going crazy.

shank her in her sleep, and then blame someone else...

Posted

i don't have school on fridays and work didn't schedule me today but I might come in and fill in for somebody who inevitably gets a case of the fridays and calls out.

Posted

I didnt have to go to school today! w00t w00t! hahaha

Posted

Don't worry, you're definitely the MVP around here. You provide inspiration for all the men surfing this board.

Sorry SLJ, it's just hard to shake the Saltman. You're going to have to step up your game.

that touches my heart!

yes, Im gay

Posted

I knew it...

Posted

i def skipped my classes this morning...like last week....the week before...is there a pattern?