Photo
- - - - -

Possibly the biggest regular season game we've ever played.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:49 PM

same possibilities??? dude I'll take SOLE possession of 1st place AND possible bye week w/ a 1 or 2 spot in the playoffs agaisnt a 5 seed playoff ANY DAY!

Why did you change the word. I said we would still have the same OPPORTUNITIES, not possibilities.

#32 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:00 PM

I agree this is the second biggest game. The atlanta one was probably the biggest. Out of possible playoff births that is.

#33 outlaw4

outlaw4

Winning Cures Everything

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:10 PM

Nothing is really at stake. We can lose this game and still have the same opportunities as if we win.

Granted, this could be similar to the game against the 'Boys in 2005 where we were denied a playoff birth but it was inconsequencial since we hammered Atlanta the final game of the season to get into the playoffs.

On the other hand, this game could have the reprecussions of the 2006 Monday night game against the Eagles. The win propelled the Eagles into the playoffs and the loss sent our team into a tailspin that we never recovered from.

In either event, I'm ready for the inevitable, win or lose, because me thinks the Huddle won't be able to handle the post-game jubilation or furor. :lol:

[ATTACH]27565[/ATTACH]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.