Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

im furious, they're acting like jimmy is gonna take matts spot

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Didn't know the Panthers owed Matt Moore something.

You don't draft backup QBs in the 2nd round.

Posted

If moore is the better qb he will prove it over time, let's not hand the keys over without looking at other options

Posted

Sure you do, but you expect them to be eventual starters. :)

Posted

JC is coming to save us!

Get a grip! If Moore is the better guy, then he'll prove it! If Clausen is the better guy, then we should all be happy as hell.

Posted

best QB gets the job. i like matt and reeeeeally don't like clausen but loyalty to players is second to what makes the team better. if clausen is it then i'm all for it.

Posted

I thought everyone wanted to bring another QB for competition. Well........ya got it.

just for the record....I'm all for it. come on August.

Posted

yeah this is pissing me off. as far as im concerned, fox owes moore atleast a good chance at the starting job for saving foxes job last year

Posted

and honestly, i think it would make more sense to get a veteran to compete with moore.. now ouyr 3 QB's on our roster have a combined 8 starts between them. i also heard on nfl network that the panthers and jason campbell were txting all weekend but after clausen dropped, hurney "pounced" on him

Posted

I thought everyone wanted to bring another QB for competition. Well........ya got it.

just for the record....I'm all for it. come on August.

thats not my problem, the disrespect to matt moore is what makes me angry :mad:

Posted

Matt Moore will get his chance, and I'm sure that's all he can ask for..there shouldn't be any pressure to start Clausen immediately..we got him as a value pick in the 2nd..if we hadn't traded our 1st this year and we still took him in the 1st..then I'd be worried.

Clausen is great short and long term insurance if Matt gets hurt or chokes it up, and this way we have 2 shots at finding the QB we need for the future, not just one.

1 person likes this

Posted

why shoiuld anyone outside of carolina respect moore?

udfa with 8 starts. bfd.