Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers 2010 Draft Grade

What say you?   135 votes

1. 1. What say you?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

87 posts in this topic

Posted

A

High risk with potential high reward. It's refreshing to see them grow a pair.

Plus I am of the belief that you can't just play it "safe" all the time, risks must be taken.

Safe for the Panthers = never ending cycle of average.

Posted

I give it a C+.

We equaled every great pick with a very questionable one. Like Delhommey said, this draft is risky. Just like our whole offseason...the season should be exciting :)

Posted

and on the DL argument that some have used. We invested draft picks (from this draft) in 2009 on 2 DTs. The Panthers didn't forget about that.

Posted

hey guys i have a great idea .. lets draft someone with less college production than peppers whose just as selfish and lazy i.e. greg hardy .. superbowl WOOOO

Posted

hey guys i have a great idea .. lets draft someone with less college production than peppers whose just as selfish and lazy i.e. greg hardy .. superbowl WOOOO

hey guys, this poster is a moron. WOOOO!

1 person likes this

Posted

B+

Posted

B- to B, would have an A+ if not for trading a 2nd for a project.

Then it would have remained an A- if not for the spamming of corners in the final round, two if which likely won't make the team. And I still don't like that Pike pick, no matter who long I stew on it.

Posted

B+ for value

Posted

pretty good job, felt like they reached some on edwards but still nice job. Solid B.

Posted

i'd say a solid B. didn't like the trade of next year's 2nd for an unproven project prospect. nor did i like the choice for our DL pick. however, they get mad points for snaggin' Clausen in the second (which i've grown to like this pick over night for some reason), and i was high on Brandon Lafell before we picked him, and i'm even more stoked now that he's on the team. i also really liked the LB pick, but the CBs are huge question marks... but i'm sold on 'em if they're mostly used for special teams should they make the team.

Posted

Now I would grade it a C, but I have to bump it down to a D simply due to trading a 2nd next year for Armanti Edwards. A 2nd for a 3rd is unacceptable, period.

I seriously hope he proves he's worth a 2nd this season though, even if he is a QB being converted to receiver and kick returner.

ugh..

Posted

hey guys, this poster is a moron. WOOOO!

alrite 3500 post warrior watch the lazy f*ck play and we'll talk .. you dont have to agree with your huddle buddies just because you wanna fit in .. this isnt high school polly prissy pants