Photo
- - - - -

Panthers 2010 Draft Grade

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Poll: What say you? (135 member(s) have cast votes)

What say you?

1. A (34 votes [25.19%])

Percentage of vote: 25.19%

2. B (67 votes [49.63%])

Percentage of vote: 49.63%

3. C (26 votes [19.26%])

Percentage of vote: 19.26%

4. D (7 votes [5.19%])

Percentage of vote: 5.19%

5. F (1 votes [0.74%])

Percentage of vote: 0.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,557 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:40 PM

hey guys i have a great idea .. lets draft someone with less college production than peppers whose just as selfish and lazy i.e. greg hardy .. superbowl WOOOO

#17 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,298 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

hey guys i have a great idea .. lets draft someone with less college production than peppers whose just as selfish and lazy i.e. greg hardy .. superbowl WOOOO

hey guys, this poster is a moron. WOOOO!

#18 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,218 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

B+

#19 Dilla

Dilla

Mad Decent

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationWashington, North Carolina

B- to B, would have an A+ if not for trading a 2nd for a project.

Then it would have remained an A- if not for the spamming of corners in the final round, two if which likely won't make the team. And I still don't like that Pike pick, no matter who long I stew on it.

Edited by Dilla, 24 April 2010 - 04:58 PM.

#20 necroplasm

necroplasm

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:44 PM

B+ for value

#21 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,608 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:46 PM

pretty good job, felt like they reached some on edwards but still nice job. Solid B.

#22 The Don

The Don

Smoke weed!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:49 PM

i'd say a solid B. didn't like the trade of next year's 2nd for an unproven project prospect. nor did i like the choice for our DL pick. however, they get mad points for snaggin' Clausen in the second (which i've grown to like this pick over night for some reason), and i was high on Brandon Lafell before we picked him, and i'm even more stoked now that he's on the team. i also really liked the LB pick, but the CBs are huge question marks... but i'm sold on 'em if they're mostly used for special teams should they make the team.

#23 Pumpkin King

Pumpkin King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:50 PM

Now I would grade it a C, but I have to bump it down to a D simply due to trading a 2nd next year for Armanti Edwards. A 2nd for a 3rd is unacceptable, period.

I seriously hope he proves he's worth a 2nd this season though, even if he is a QB being converted to receiver and kick returner.

ugh..

#24 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,557 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:52 PM

hey guys, this poster is a moron. WOOOO!

alrite 3500 post warrior watch the lazy f*ck play and we'll talk .. you dont have to agree with your huddle buddies just because you wanna fit in .. this isnt high school polly prissy pants

#25 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,298 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:53 PM

alrite 3500 post warrior watch the lazy f*ck play and we'll talk .. you dont have to agree with your huddle buddies just because you wanna fit in .. this isnt high school polly prissy pants

I could care less about the other posters. Im just calling a spade a spade.

#26 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,557 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:01 PM

hey if you wanna be pissed at me .. have a good reason .. if you have 3600 posts in your 20s and id be willing to say the forums for this havent been around THAT long 2006 maybe.. you should actually play the sport before trying to talk me down .. Greg Hardy is injury pone , lazy and should go die on someone elses teams .. use that pick on a return man or maybe even what steve smith asked for .. idk .. a deep threat .. smitty can jog on all of these bs recievers and mr baylor shys away from contact .. i just call it like i see it

#27 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,298 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:06 PM

hey if you wanna be pissed at me .. have a good reason .. if you have 3600 posts in your 20s and id be willing to say the forums for this havent been around THAT long 2006 maybe.. you should actually play the sport before trying to talk me down .. Greg Hardy is injury pone , lazy and should go die on someone elses teams .. use that pick on a return man or maybe even what steve smith asked for .. idk .. a deep threat .. smitty can jog on all of these bs recievers and mr baylor shys away from contact .. i just call it like i see it

lol I dont even have to make an argument against you. You do it yourself. Thanks for doing all the work for me.

#28 :lol::rofl::puke:

:lol::rofl::puke:

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:07 PM

F-

#29 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:08 PM

a plus

#30 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,557 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

lol I dont even have to make an argument against you. You do it yourself. Thanks for doing all the work for me.

* this is where i guess im supposed to break down in tears and bow down to your supiority then go sit in a corner and rock back and forth with my thumb in my mouth .. i do say .. i have just been owned * All other posters beware The 24 year old couch potato is coming for ya .. dont post something he doesnt agree with he'll try to look like he's the poo :D

Edited by SCMunnerlyn1, 24 April 2010 - 05:14 PM.
typo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com