Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

:lol::rofl::puke:

ive seen some lousy drafts

9 posts in this topic

but this one takes the cake. who was calling the shots? i think they picked names out of a helmet or they found pieces of chewed bubble gum that jon fox spit out and picked according to the players face the gum most looked like

please post more.

worse alter evah!

Your name is like a list of instructions for what to do when someone is confronted by your posts.

qft

I'm currently in the "laughing out loud" stage.

• Topics

• Interesting...thanks.   It will be someone I will watch and see where he goes. 
    • Let's review for a moment... USA #1 in heath care costs USA #36 in health care outcomes Regardless of this reality, some here continue to be bamboozled by big pharma, big insurance and their political hand puppets, the GOP.   Meanwhile the rest of the civilized world continues to pay significantly less for their healthcare and experience better health outcomes (longer lives).  The rest of the civilized world does not having to deal with financially crushing premiums, co-pays and the accompanied fear that a serious illness will wipe out their life savings or worse... force families into bankruptcy... simply so their child may live to see another day.