Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Selling Tix FACE VALUE!!

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have two for sure (possibly 6 total) that i'm trying to get rid of at face value plus the ticketmaster charges.

Section 525 row 19 two tickets for face value $72 plus ticketmaster charges I believe its a total of $77.60 per ticket.

I may have 4 together soon, please let me know if you are interested as i need to get rid of them asap.

Also would be willing to trade for 2 lowers or 2 clubs for the four tickets that may be available, those are in section 549 row 33 if interested, thanks!

Posted · Report post

i still have all of them if anyone's interested...

Posted · Report post

I will take 2 together if youstill have them contact me asap kacollns@gmail.com or 931-334-5405

Posted · Report post

hey, my phone died on me, i'm very interested in the 4 tix. so i get off work around two and will be home around three and charge my phone. please give me a call so we can arrange some time to exchange for the tix. thank you. dave

Posted · Report post

no problem, that's fine, i would prefer to meet somewhere in charlotte, or we could just meet before the game sometime, i'll call this afternoon, thanks

Posted · Report post

if the first gentlemen takes 4 tickets i will definitely take the other two i can meet you anywhere today or tomorrow whatever is easier for you let me know GO #34

Posted · Report post

Hey man. Check your PMs. I tried to just send it through there so we could exchange phone numbers. I tried to send it at 1:14. I dunno if you got it or not. I have a buddy that needs 2 tickets.

Posted · Report post

I would love to buy two for my son and I to go. I can be reached at bt@charter.net Right now, I'm planning on holeing up at my local sports bar in Hickory, but would rather be at the game for sure.

Posted · Report post

highly doubt that they are still available but my brother is coming in town and i actually sit in 525... if you have one more left id really appreciate it if i could get it.... thanks let me know...

email is singleton_sean@yahoo.com

thanks