Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimmy Clausen is an Alien Wizard

69 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hes in a really good spot. I would love to have seen Smitty's reaction when he found out. I can't remember the last time training camp was looking so interesting.

Posted · Report post

The best thing about that video with Gruden is Clausen taking notes.

Posted · Report post

Clausen is going to have Big Ben success but without the rape.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Clausen is going to have Big Ben success but without the rape.

I love it.. And I love Jimmy Clausen(no homo.) If he had an actual defense at Notre Dame he would have been in a BCS game and everyone would be all over his nuts. I watched every Notre Dame game this year and he did everything he could in every game. I honestly never saw him put his head down... And since when is having swagger as a QB a bad thing? Have you ever seen Philip Rivers play? That is one cocky douche but all the SD fans sure love him and he wins games. Having that swagger gives you a competative edge and thats what I like about Clausen.

Posted · Report post

I went back and watch some tape from a few scouting sites and I don't see how he was knocked for Leadership except for the Gruden interview.

He gets better as games go on, he basically carried ND while he was there. All the other players liked him...Heck Tate spent the summer at his place in Cali to work on timing and routes one year.... He can make all the throws he needs to, extremely accurate and has good pocket awareness.

I just don't get that slam and I definite want to know what McShay was smoking when he slammed Clausen pre draft.

Posted · Report post

I'm trying really hard to like Clausen. In college football, I disliked him just as much as the next guy, but I also hated Julius Peppers when he was in college. When he was a successful Panther, I sure found a way to support him. I'd love for Clausen to play well and make me a fan.

Posted · Report post

I think Clausen will be a great qb, and I looking forward to training camp this year and the QB battle that is gonna happen.

Great read.

Posted · Report post

Part of it's Notre Dame, part is being good, and part is not having anything to really put your finger on to say he's a bad guy.

People can't stand it when someone's gifted AND continually works to improve. It makes them realize what losers they are, and they lash out. There's the root of the Clausen criticism right there.

Posted · Report post

I really liked his lack of multiple interception games. That sure will be a relief from what we've had to suffer through the last couple of years.

Posted · Report post

so is this the so-called scuffle that HE initiated?

">

Posted · Report post

That was a nice read...for the half I read...but damn, the author needs to get a life. Unless he gets paid to do that (he didn't for that piece), writing that much about a kid in college is near stalker-level.

He owns the site and makes money for hits. When people like me spread his articles around and he gets hit, it makes money from ads.

Posted · Report post

walterfootball is goony as hell