68 replies to this topic

#31 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

The thing about talking poo is you have to make sure you back it up. And that takes work. Smitty talks more trash than anyone on this team, but he backs it up week in and week out.

Clausen works his balls off to be the best so he can shove it in your face.

#32 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:30 PM

clausen is the man, like him even more after that vid

#33 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,474 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

Clausen is not an Alien Wizard, he is clearly Cheddar Bob...

Posted Image

#34 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

as much as I try to not dislike this fruit, what that report failed to mention was that he was always passing because they were always losing, thats y they never ran the ball, and y im mad, other then wasting r first pick, is that we took a losing qb where as Colt McCoy at least won more games then any other college qb in history, not saying I wanted him either, but clausen???? that guy is a joke and we will all see the reason every team passed on him, I just hope fox isnt trigger happy with moore

#35 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:22 PM

What's wrong with a computer science major?

They get more dates than he does. :)

#36 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:24 PM

as much as I try to not dislike this fruit, what that report failed to mention was that he was always passing because they were always losing, thats y they never ran the ball, and y im mad, other then wasting r first pick, is that we took a losing qb where as Colt McCoy at least won more games then any other college qb in history, not saying I wanted him either, but clausen???? that guy is a joke and we will all see the reason every team passed on him, I just hope fox isnt trigger happy with moore

LOL, go be a Falcons fan then you fuging tool.

#37 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:32 PM

Why do you suppose they were always losing? Their lowest scoring output of the season was 20 points, and they averaged 27.7. I guess you're saying that you would like Clausen better if he played linebacker too and helped keep the other team from scoring at will?

#38 PantherFan52

PantherFan52

The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:45 PM

Lol at this post... Seriously if you think that McCoy is a better option than Jimmy you should be shot. In the face. If you look past the douch factor he is a damn good QB. It's not his fault his defense sucked serious shlong. The dude can play. 4 picks all year in a pass heavy offense shows what he can do.

#39 pantherfan81

pantherfan81

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:08 PM

You sound like you want him to fail. If he, Moore, and any other QB we have sucks in the long run we all lose.

#40 brandon_87

brandon_87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:04 PM

r you all serious????? I guess there is no reason to argue with the media hype bandwagon, it's my opinion that we didnt need him and could have picked someone that could have helped the team better instead of this over rated future bust, just becuase he was still there when we picked. We'll leave it up to Hurney and Fox to decide because they have excellent judgement aka Delhomme, not going to say anything else but just wait and see.

#41 brandon_87

brandon_87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:16 PM

4 picks all year in a pass heavy offense shows what he can do.

that was 1 year, have you seen his other years?

7td's/6int's
25td's/17int's
28td's/4int's

incosistancy is a big thing in the NFL and that is not consistant

http://en.wikipedia....i/Jimmy_Clausen

Edited by brandon_87, 25 April 2010 - 10:18 PM.

#42 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,329 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:18 PM

7td's/6int's
25td's/17int's
28td's/4int's

Did you watch any ND games???? That offensive line sucked and hardly had any weapons till last year on offense. Geez. On top of that they were always throwing because the defense sucked.

#43 brandon_87

brandon_87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:20 PM

Did you watch any ND games???? That offensive line sucked and hardly had any weapons till last year on offense. Geez. On top of that they were always throwing because the defense sucked.

thats my point, it's easy to put up big numbers if you always throw

#44 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,273 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:30 PM

South carolina is the same story and garcia isnt all that great and being praised .. they ran just as little as notre dame only difference is the defense keeps them in the game

#45 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,105 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:39 PM

7td's/6int's
25td's/17int's
28td's/4int's

http://en.wikipedia....i/Jimmy_Clausen

his QB rating jumped 30 points every season.. not too shabby as far as consistency goes...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.