Photo
- - - - -

Is it just me......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:05 PM

or is Hansbrough complaining a lot this season?? I have always remembered him giving dirty looks to players if he felt like he was being fouled excessively, too hard, or intentionally........Though it seems now he is spending a lot of time talking to refs about being fouled. I could understand if he was getting completely killed down low every single time, but it just seems once every 5 times down he is talking to the refs about something, and I am seeing physical play, but nothing to complain to the refs about.

Hansbrough you are quite a talent for Carolina, but honestly please go back to your old self of just fighting for the ball and playing hard without complaints of people getting physical with you.

I will probably get bashed like hell for posting this, but it just grabbed my attention....especially after tonight

#2 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:36 AM

to be honest i never take notice

#3 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:15 AM

I took notice of this when I was at the game tonight. Basically anytime the ball was dead, he was talking to the refs. Although, I do not think it was all complaints. The refs and Hans. would laugh and cut up a bit. I kind of sensed they have a great respect for the guy...

However tonight at the CofC game, on a couple of plays under the basket when there was a hard foul, Hans. was almost kind of an ass. Dont get me wrong, he is a great player, but it seamed like tonight he was playing pissed off, and was looking for trouble or a hard foul...

#4 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:31 AM

that's what captains and leaders do. they are the ones that communicate the teams sentiments about a certain call. it doesn't necessarily have to do with tyler himself; he could be talking about a call against a different player. I didn't get to watch the game on t.v. so i didn't see the exact instance you're talking about; but just going on personal experience, I would talk to refs during down time about certain calls-- just to give him a heads up.

If I remember correctly, Felton used to do the same thing his last year he was there. I think it just comes with being more an older, experienced leader on the team.

#5 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:49 AM

I can respect that answer CM, and maybe it just hit me wrong tonight, because what Hotsauce was saying he did seem to take a lot of things personal when he got fouled.

#6 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:26 AM

Y'all better watch it or he'll turn into your Laettner.

#7 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:29 AM

Hmmm interesting....

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Cuttinedge

Cuttinedge

• ALL-PRO
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:01 AM

I'd play pissed off with a bad attitude also if we had just lost ACC home opener to a team that turned around and lost to Harvard. Or for that matter losing to anyone in the home opener.

Edited by Cuttinedge, 08 January 2009 - 10:05 AM.

#9 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:12 AM

Minus two rings....

#10 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:23 PM

Hmmm interesting....

Posted Image

Posted Image

hahaha, i'm not gonna lie, that dance/celebration tyler did after he hit that shot was incredibly embarrassing; BUT that was one helluva shot to win the game!

#11 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:32 PM

Minus two rings....

Maybe minus one ring...that is left to be decided.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com