Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it just me......

11 posts in this topic

Posted

or is Hansbrough complaining a lot this season?? I have always remembered him giving dirty looks to players if he felt like he was being fouled excessively, too hard, or intentionally........Though it seems now he is spending a lot of time talking to refs about being fouled. I could understand if he was getting completely killed down low every single time, but it just seems once every 5 times down he is talking to the refs about something, and I am seeing physical play, but nothing to complain to the refs about.

Hansbrough you are quite a talent for Carolina, but honestly please go back to your old self of just fighting for the ball and playing hard without complaints of people getting physical with you.

I will probably get bashed like hell for posting this, but it just grabbed my attention....especially after tonight

Posted

to be honest i never take notice

Posted

I took notice of this when I was at the game tonight. Basically anytime the ball was dead, he was talking to the refs. Although, I do not think it was all complaints. The refs and Hans. would laugh and cut up a bit. I kind of sensed they have a great respect for the guy...

However tonight at the CofC game, on a couple of plays under the basket when there was a hard foul, Hans. was almost kind of an ass. Dont get me wrong, he is a great player, but it seamed like tonight he was playing pissed off, and was looking for trouble or a hard foul...

Posted

that's what captains and leaders do. they are the ones that communicate the teams sentiments about a certain call. it doesn't necessarily have to do with tyler himself; he could be talking about a call against a different player. I didn't get to watch the game on t.v. so i didn't see the exact instance you're talking about; but just going on personal experience, I would talk to refs during down time about certain calls-- just to give him a heads up.

If I remember correctly, Felton used to do the same thing his last year he was there. I think it just comes with being more an older, experienced leader on the team.

Posted

I can respect that answer CM, and maybe it just hit me wrong tonight, because what Hotsauce was saying he did seem to take a lot of things personal when he got fouled.

Posted

Y'all better watch it or he'll turn into your Laettner.

Posted

Hmmm interesting....

christian_laettner_1992.jpg

080402_Hansbrough_Tyler.widec.jpg

Posted

I'd play pissed off with a bad attitude also if we had just lost ACC home opener to a team that turned around and lost to Harvard. Or for that matter losing to anyone in the home opener.

Posted

Minus two rings....

Posted

Hmmm interesting....

christian_laettner_1992.jpg

080402_Hansbrough_Tyler.widec.jpg

hahaha, i'm not gonna lie, that dance/celebration tyler did after he hit that shot was incredibly embarrassing; BUT that was one helluva shot to win the game!

Posted

Minus two rings....

Maybe minus one ring...that is left to be decided.