Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Panther

Okinawa says US troops can go now.

36 posts in this topic

Fine...move to Guam. Or pull back to Hawaii. But don't expect a quick reaction time if NK gets ronery and decides to piss everyone off.

e-jealousy is such an ugly e-trait.

I'm an e-loner, Dottie. An e-rebel.

Fine...move to Guam. Or pull back to Hawaii. But don't expect a quick reaction time if NK gets ronery and decides to piss everyone off.

Well obviously that's dumb. It could tip over.

2 people like this

This argument doesn't make that much sense. We can have a carrier group off the coast of NK in short order. probably one off the coast of China right now anyway. Missile strikes would take that long either.

When NK attacks SK our ground troops aren't going to make much difference to the 1/2M SK troops. And it will not be a ground war anyway. those times are past

This argument doesn't make that much sense. We can have a carrier group off the coast of NK in short order. probably one off the coast of China right now anyway. Missile strikes would take that long either.

When NK attacks SK our ground troops aren't going to make much difference to the 1/2M SK troops. And it will not be a ground war anyway. those times are past

re: SK...you're right. I'm talking region. There's obviously a need for us to have a base in the area, but response time is critical. Thousands of civilians were killed in short order by tyrants in the past...and we've only become more talented and proficient at killing. Hope it never happens to the levels ww2 took us to.

Well obviously that's dumb. It could tip over.

Win

I hope this starts spreading to the other occupied countries. Libertarians are ahead of the curve. :P

libertarians? ahead of the curve? this has been a liberal position since they marched for it in the 60s.

by marched i mean smoked pot.

libertarians? ahead of the curve? this has been a liberal position since they marched for it in the 60s.

I think libertarians want a strong defense but more isolationist.

Liberals want to solve the world's conflicts with Peace Maaaan

Because as we all know getting all of our troops back on US Soil with nothing to do but quell riots is a Libertarian mandate LOL