Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Clausen video(Perfect Game)

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

For all you haters just watch this video and hate on this.

I myself am not a Clausen fan but the kid was clutch in the 2008 Sheraton Hawaii Bowl. This video makes me confident about our future.

Edited*

check out Clausen's last game against Stanford he went 23-30 with 5tds I thought it was a bowl game but found out it was just a regular season game.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thanks for posting this video, he played a really impressive game. The only questionable thing that I saw were the jump balls. Man his receivers dropped some nicely thrown balls though (all season long).

Posted · Report post

More than half his completions were screens. One thing I did notice in watching some ND games the past 2 years, his receivers dropped a ton of good passes.

Posted · Report post

wow and against the defensive powerhouse of Hawaii at that!

Posted · Report post

Anyone notice how quick he got rid of the ball, I noticed he threw a lot of short passes like we do to Steve Smith.

Also note look how well he played in the next years game against Stanford 23-30, 5 tds. The kid is clutch in bowl games which shows his clutch ability. I have a lot of faith in Matt Moore but if Clausen doesn't produce in the NFL I will be shocked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh6Zz3F8Qyo

Posted · Report post

A Bucs fan commenting on our QB situation is laughable....

Posted · Report post

Look what he did the next year against Stanford, and I don't care how bad of a defense they had he had a great game, give the kid credit.

Posted · Report post

Quick release...mobile...has proven toughness...6'2 or 3"...good arm. Nice touch on some of those over the middle throws where he splits the defensive zone. Some of those were jump balls...but as Panther fans, we should be used to those. Smitty was bailing Jake out for how many years? (Chicago playoff game where Smitty just takes it from the DB on a bad throw)

Posted · Report post

I hate to harp on this, but that video just reminds me of how badly I wanted Golden Tate. He reminds me so much of Steve Smith.

Posted · Report post

OMG after that vid i know see why we drafted him, the guy is a perfect fit for our offense, and I think he has definitely more arm strength than Moore, even though Moore is a dam good qb himself

Posted · Report post

I hate to harp on this, but that video just reminds me of how badly I wanted Golden Tate. He reminds me so much of Steve Smith.

Floyd looks pretty good too

Posted · Report post

Floyd looks pretty good too

and he'll be in the draft next year probably.

lets hope that the next ND QB is bad so floyd falls.