Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prediction: Jimmy Clawesome starts week 1

56 posts in this topic

Posted

okay dude you just got on this forum when we drafted jimmy clawesome and all your post have been about how jimmy is going to be the poo, well we here are panther fans not jimmy clawesome fans and Matt is obviously going to be the starter.You must have forgotten all of last season. Matt had a 98.5 QB rating last year and looked just as good as Peyton Manning in most of those games plus he knows our team better then any other QB on our roster hes been here what 3 years? Matt wins games in the NFL and has already proven us that... i think someone needs to go watch a replay of last years game's against the saints and vikings he made some amazing throws

Although this may be true, understand one thing....he was never game planned for in any of those games, thus he had success. There was no adequate footage of him to fully dissect Matt Moore the QB, so they don't know tendencies, how he plays against x coverage, and the like. This season will be the telling point, because he's had success in cleanup duty. What we will find out this year is if he can adjust once teams actually start to focus and exploit his weaknesses that they find on film. If he can, then we may be dynamic on offense if not.....it'll be Clausen's turn.

Posted

Moore will start week 1. However, by week 6 or 7 we will see Clausen play.

Either a mystery injury will happen, or a number of losses will have the fanbase calling for Moore's removal.

if this team starts losing game.....unless Clausen can play on the DL, starting him won't matter.

Posted

Can we not call him JC?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Would you prefer Jimmy Cl"awesome"??

Posted

Although this may be true, understand one thing....he was never game planned for in any of those games, thus he had success. There was no adequate footage of him to fully dissect Matt Moore the QB, so they don't know tendencies, how he plays against x coverage, and the like. This season will be the telling point, because he's had success in cleanup duty. What we will find out this year is if he can adjust once teams actually start to focus and exploit his weaknesses that they find on film. If he can, then we may be dynamic on offense if not.....it'll be Clausen's turn.

you have a somewhat of a point yes matt hasn't fully proven himself, but i dont think the way defense's go after him is going to change the outcome that much

i think they got jimmy&pike cuz there tired having a problem at QB and i dont blame them but i think moore is going to start week one. Now whos starting when week 6 comes along is unknown hopefully Matt but if not we have someone to step up that can take his place. The one great thing about this season is that we will have a franchise QB when its over and that will save fox's ass

Posted

okay dude you just got on this forum when we drafted jimmy clawesome and all your post have been about how jimmy is going to be the poo, well we here are panther fans not jimmy clawesome fans and Matt is obviously going to be the starter.You must have forgotten all of last season. Matt had a 98.5 QB rating last year and looked just as good as Peyton Manning in most of those games plus he knows our team better then any other QB on our roster hes been here what 3 years? Matt wins games in the NFL and has already proven us that... i think someone needs to go watch a replay of last years game's against the saints and vikings he made some amazing throws

dude, been here 3 years....

was at the Vikings game. were you?

Posted

dude, been here 3 years....

was at the Vikings game. were you?

im going on evil jester, did you not see matt's 300yards 21/33 3TDS 0int and a QB rating of 123.2? What more do you want? C mon' man where you drunk off your ass or something?

Posted

Jimmy Clawesome.....:D

That's cute. How bout Jimmy Claws? Claws is one cool ass name, just sayin.

Posted

Jimmy Clawesome.....:D

That's cute. How bout Jimmy Claws? Claws is one cool ass name, just sayin.

jimawesome lol

Posted

To think the Panthers would start the season with a rookie with no expierence QB over Matt Moore who has been playing lights out is laughable.

Posted

Would you prefer Jimmy Cl"awesome"??

How's about Jimmy or Clausen or Jimmy Clausen

Posted

Panthers have publically stated that Moore is the starter. JC will have to unseat him, which is doubtful by opening day.

This, unless Moore gets hurt in training camp he will get the start. i would imagine it would take atleast 4 or 5 weeks of poor playing to get him pulled. but im not sure it depends on how bad he played. i hope he plays well personally, there is nothing better in football to me than having a high quality QB setting behind a guy playing so good you cant pull him. that is a luxury we have never seen and i would love to see it.