Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Harris Traded For LB Jamar Williams

420 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe he can play like he did against the Rams last season. He had 18 tackles that game....13 of them solo.

Posted

Hate this, I really don't see the value in this trade for us. I know we have Martin and Godfrey too but no one behind them and Harris really set the tone with some of his hits.

I think Harris must have been unhappy with our FO and coaching staff (hence some of his twitter comments on cutting veterans), IMO this has to have something to do with the trade.

Posted

We're retarded. After smitty's interview yesterday, I suspect he may be gone soon too. JR is going to sour this whole season before it even starts. It's not just Harris, it's everything combined. But we just got robbed on this trade. He's not even gonna make it out of camp. Even if he was expendable, we could've gotten more out of it. Horrible.

SN: Just saw another rumor come up on twitter that Hillenmeyer was involved, but I don't think it was legit.

Posted

Really dumb trade.

Posted

I figured it out, Carolina plans to only play special teams this season. BRILLIANT!

Posted

Looks like if it is Jamar Williams he will compete for starter and\or a solid ST's player

Posted

FO is sensitive

Posted

Jamar Williams will be a great addition for the Panthers- he's a talented guy who was just buried on a deep depth chart. Good luck to him

Posted

Gantt says it saved another 900k...

Smh...

Posted

You'd think we traded Ed Reed.

Posted

this is bullshit! worst move by the FO this year by far

Posted

I am fuging furious about this.

Harris had his issues in pass coverage, but that man was an integral part of this defense. He and Beason made it work.

Damn it, I'm really pissed -- and I don't get that angry about most of the front office's moves.

1 person likes this