Photo
- - - - -

Chris Harris Traded For LB Jamar Williams

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
419 replies to this topic

#241 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:57 PM

Those that think Harris was a great leader need to look at how Beason reacted to the cuts and compare.

Harris WAS a great influence on this team, recently not so much...

#242 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,261 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:59 PM

This topic = :beatdeadhorse5:

None of us really knows how this is going to play out, so lets just sit back and see what happens.

#243 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:02 PM

this move caught me by surprise, i guess the FO didn't like him mouthing off like he did or maybe they really like the martin/godfrey combo

#244 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

Those that think Harris was a great leader need to look at how Beason reacted to the cuts and compare.

Harris WAS a great influence on this team, recently not so much...

I'm getting tried of this Jerry can't be touch poo or you can't say nothing against Czar of Denny's.

fug Jerry poo if people can question Obama people can question Jerry. This is not Soviet Russia

#245 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:05 PM

Honestly I think Chris Harris was pushing for this more than our front office.

#246 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,641 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:06 PM

Really, really don't like this trade.

Having said that, Godfrey should make a fine SS, and Martin finally gets to play at FS. This could work out very well.

Let's wait and see.

this.

#247 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:06 PM

That's the only way this would make any sense whatsoever.

#248 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:11 PM

I think he's pissed off that we cut Jake, I think he's pissed off that we drafted Clausen.

#249 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

Pathetic

#250 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

Even if he pushed for this trade why not trade too a team that could give us atleast a up and coming Dlinemen.

#251 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:16 PM

I'm getting tried of this Jerry can't be touch poo or you can't say nothing against Czar of Denny's.

f**k Jerry poo if people can question Obama people can question Jerry. This is not Soviet Russia

What is this? Is that like the new catchphrase for misunderstood rebel loners that are so hard ass no one will ever understand just how hard ass they are?

Every time someone says something, even poo that does not have anything to do with Jerry, someone goes apeshit and posts this exact quote.

If you are refferring to being pissed that JR traded Harris because he spoke out against the organization, you are an idiot. If I am paying a man millions of dollars a year and he is out in the streets and on the internet talking crap about me and my organization, guess who is gonna have to find a new job?

I'm sure that JR does not care if everyone on the team gets together after practice and positively reinforces each others ego. I don't think he cares if the players all hate him, just don't run around and blab how much you hate a man who is paying you good money to the whole world.

I would have fired his ass 3 months ago.

#252 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:22 PM

What is this? Is that like the new catchphrase for misunderstood rebel loners that are so hard ass no one will ever understand just how hard ass they are?

Every time someone says something, even poo that does not have anything to do with Jerry, someone goes apeshit and posts this exact quote.

If you are refferring to being pissed that JR traded Harris because he spoke out against the organization, you are an idiot. If I am paying a man millions of dollars a year and he is out in the streets and on the internet talking crap about me and my organization, guess who is gonna have to find a new job?

I'm sure that JR does not care if everyone on the team gets together after practice and positively reinforces each others ego. I don't think he cares if the players all hate him, just don't run around and blab how much you hate a man who is paying you good money to the whole world.

I would have fired his ass 3 months ago.

Rep. I don't mind that he was traded but the compensation was horrible. Not the player the value I like Williams and think he will turn into a solid swing LB backup on our team. Willing and able to come in and play solid at any 3. He just was not worth a solid SS starter especially considering I really don't see his replacement.

I don't like either Martin or Godfrey there to be honest. Martin I wouldn't mind to see there but I don't want Godfrey's tackle missing a$$ anywhere near that SS position.

Edited by jramsey4, 27 April 2010 - 05:26 PM.

#253 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,947 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:27 PM

Just to clear it up, apparently Williams is being looked at as primarily a ST guy, so yes... HE IS A SCRUB. Starter for ST fodder. Great deal.

From Gantt's twitter:

Hurney: "Jamar is a versatile LB who brings experience, athletic ability and can help on special teams as well as compete for time at LB.”
9 minutes ago via web

#254 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:31 PM

Just to clear it up, apparently Williams is being looked at as primarily a ST guy, so yes... HE IS A SCRUB. Starter for ST fodder. Great deal.

From Gantt's twitter:

Again, the Panthers FO is absolute poo.

At the very least they could have at least tried to get Manning or Payne.

#255 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,833 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

Bunch of idiots running the FO.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com