63 replies to this topic

#16 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

Steve Smith pretty much said the same thing about Clausen yesterday. He called Clausen's draft a catch 22 because Moore earned the starting job.

I hope Matt goes wild next year and throws for 350 yards a game with dozens of TDs and little to no Interceptions. He's not getting a fair shake by Fox and Hurney.

#17 pantherpain

pantherpain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:14 PM

I agree, if the FO didn't have any faith in Moore than we would have traded up into the first round to draft a QB. But that didn't happen and Clauson fell to us.

They did try to trade up in the second round, they just couldn't make it happen.
And knowing Hurney next years first was thrown out there.

#18 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:18 PM

Steve Smith pretty much said the same thing about Clausen yesterday. He called Clausen's draft a catch 22 because Moore earned the starting job.

I hope Matt goes wild next year and throws for 350 yards a game with dozens of TDs and little to no Interceptions. He's not getting a fair shake by Fox and Hurney.

This.

#19 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:19 PM

moore won't put up those type of numbers in our offense, how do you figure he's not getting a fair shake?he is number 1 on the depth chart you know. moore supporters need to accept that if he doesn't keep the starting job it will be because clausen,pike,or cantwell beat him out not because of fox or hurney

#20 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

moore won't put up those type of numbers in our offense, how do you figure he's not getting a fair shake?he is number 1 on the depth chart you know. moore supporters need to accept that if he doesn't keep the starting job it will be because clausen,pike,or cantwell beat him out not because of fox or hurney

Just like Jake beat him for #1 last year right?

Moore's not getting a fair shake at his job and it's sooo apparent.

#21 eViL jEsTeR

eViL jEsTeR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:07 PM

That is such utter bullsh*t... so the Panthers were supposed to go into the season with Moore and Cantwell and no other QB, even though these two highly rated rookies fell to them at way below what they were rated in the draft, and this "proves" the Panthers have no faith in Moore???

Who wrote that?

that's not really true. the panthers pursued jimmy but couldn't get the deal done. they didn't just pick him because he happened to fall to them. they WANTED HIM, and made an unsuccessful attempt to get him. the fact that he then fell to 48th was just dumb luck.

but never the less, they did want him because they know moore is't a franchise qb. if he was, then one of the 32 teams would have drafted him. he just happens to be an undrafted FA who happened to have more talent than the entire NFL expected. he makes a great #2 who pretty much has one season to prove himself before the team makes jimmy the guy (if it doesn't happen sooner)

#22 Jaxel

Jaxel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:11 PM

It's Irrelevant, much like last year, Moore will be week 1 starter, and Fox will ride his season on how Moore does, and for the record I hope Moore impresses, even though I love Clausen, I love Moore first cause he's our starter and I want him to succeed.

GO PANTHERS!

#23 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:13 PM

Just like Jake beat him for #1 last year right?

Moore's not getting a fair shake at his job and it's sooo apparent.

i think jake had a better resume to show than moore has, and yes if you go by training camp& preseason dehlomme and mckown played better. add the fact that the panthers had more time and money invested in dehlomme didn't help him either

Edited by mj4life, 27 April 2010 - 06:17 PM.

#24 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,718 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:13 PM

Let's just be happy that Jake isn't playing, at least someone new will start our season for us.

#25 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,443 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:15 PM

This is worse than when we finally got rid of Foster and they went and got Stewart!

Moore won't have a chance just like Dwill didn't!

:Hurumph:

#26 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,036 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:18 PM

Remember when the Panthers drafted Stewart because they didn't have faith in Williams?

the panthers drafted stewart because there was zero running back depth.

if williams went down, who was going to carry the rock?

they didn't want to go thru 2005 again...some day people will realize this.

#27 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

the panthers drafted stewart because there was zero running back depth.

if williams went down, who was going to carry the rock?

they didn't want to go thru 2005 again...some day people will realize this.

sorry but we drafted stewart to be the guy it's that d-will stepped up to plate and has become a top 5 rb not that stewart is bad either

Edited by mj4life, 27 April 2010 - 06:27 PM.

#28 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:34 PM

Matt Moore will be PISSED if Clausen starts. I thought Moore "proved" himself at the end of last season?!?! I think Clausen should hold the clipboard for at least a season.

#29 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:56 PM

Matt Moore will be PISSED if Clausen starts. I thought Moore "proved" himself at the end of last season?!?! I think Clausen should hold the clipboard for at least a season.

why would he be pissed, he goes from making 300,000 a year to more than 3 million and he gets the chance to start.

#30 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:01 PM

Not necessarily pissed about the money...I would be pissed that I proved myself, only to be placed back where I started. Backup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.