Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why are the majority of our fans idiots?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

lol the majority of every teams fans are idiots

Posted

lol the majority of every teams fans are idiots

agreed, but the idiots have sure been out in full force the past week.

Posted

agreed, but the idiots have sure been out in full force the past week.

The draft got them interested and hyped up about football for the week, it'll die down shortly.

Posted

they aren't idiots, just special people saying idiotic things. I like to think that they're the other side of a debate, we can't all agree on everything because we wouldn't have anything to talk about.

Posted

I don't think most of the fans here are idiots. I'd say most the fans here think they know everything and consider everyone else idiots though. Really makes for lifeless discussions.

Posted

Welcome to the internet.

Exactly..

I honestly don't know how you guys can come here day after day and still remain fans of the team. This is why I never visit Eagle message boards and just hang out here. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

the majority of fanz of most franchises in all sports are idiots.

that is simply because most people in general are idiots.

the fact that they also happen to be fanz of something matters not

1 person likes this

Posted

Reason #9,999 that I despise Wal Mart. It gives these idiots a way to get a cheap ass pc to post their garbage.

1 person likes this

Posted

mental chlamydia?

I've seen it all now!

1 person likes this

Posted

Mayor Quimby said it best: "Are these people getting dumber or just louder?"

Posted

BTTT

I agree with the OP. I love the Panthers maybe more than any other sports team I am a fan of. And I visit multiple forums that I enjoy. But I just can't seem to get into the huddle. Honestly I think its the mods- it seems like they don't control the board. Half the threads on the MB are inside jokes or weird threads that aren't really football related. It seems that trolls are allowed to start threads without consequence- and most huddlers enjoy it and reply to it. Many times there are multiple threads on the same topic. From an outsiders perspective the huddle seems so clicky it just makes you wonder why even bother investing your time posting if its going to take you years to understand the weird inside jokes 90% of the huddle uses. Often times I find that when reading the huddle, about 10% of posts are actually football related and its rarely worth digging around trying to pick thru posts.

I just want to talk panthers, and it seems like the huddle is the last place I can do it.

JMHO

Posted

Does every 14 year old with a computer wander to the huddle or are they really that ignorant?

Great thread! lol