Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UAINTNOTHIN

Hey, Panthers

143 posts in this topic

Thread summary:

1 - UAINTNOTHIN spends hours planning a smack thread on a Panthers board

2 - UAINTNOTHIN posts pics his boyfriend edited for him

3 - While posting a picture of Clausen in tights on page two, UAINTNOTHIN prematurely busts a nut all over himself

5 - In the afterglow, UAINTNOTHIN begins to think of what he calls "Incestville", and proceeds to post pictures of same.

6 - Having no more material, and no real intelligence to carry on a valid football conversation, thread goes from pitiful to just plain stupid

1 person likes this

I gotta admit, having you obese mustachioed second-cityites here is a lot more amusing than I would've thought. I especially find it funny that you're all so pissy about the fact that despite your reputation for toughness, an expansion team from NC has had a more physical squad than you guys, and they've proved it on the field.

HAHAHA we scared of the fuging bears? Thats a funny joke. I am more afraid to eat that new chicken sandwich from KFC.(The one that will give you a heart attack the first bite you take). Your Qb is a bum. Your team is a joke. And you take dick to the face.

HAHAHA we scared of the fuging bears? Thats a funny joke. I am more afraid to eat that new chicken sandwich from KFC.(The one that will give you a heart attack the first bite you take). Your Qb is a bum. Your team is a joke. And you take dick to the face.

That poor gentleman has not yet had the opportunity to endulge in Double Down because KFC continues to deny his food stamps as payment.

shut up racist redneck

go watch race cars

Is this what you inbred hicks like to say? LOL scumbags.

"lovie smith = ******"

From my cp

Pot, meet Kettle.

Use the N word again and you're gone for good.

You forgot to add that the panthers suck monster dick lol

Stick to smack remarks like this.

First And Last Warning.

Now you may continue getting your ass raped, but from the looks of it, you seem to like it.

Enjoy your stay at the Huddle.

2 people like this

I'm surprised Dimz or Epi hasn't showed up to straighten this idgit out. He is giving a bad impression of Bears fans and Chi town residents....

Chicago Bears= Below Mediocre Offense....Mediocre Defense.... that is all

Raise your hand if you have a single word of correctly spelled English in your username.

UAINTNOTHIN, put your hand down dumbass.

Something about this guy seems vaguely mod-created.

1 person likes this

I haven't seen smack this bad in a long time.

*yawn* lol at some redneck from North Carolina talking trash about a superior city and team in every way. Stick to NASCAR queerbait.

hello-good-sir-on-behalf-of-the-internets-i-must-regretfully-inform-you-to-gtfo-and-take-your-fail-with-you.jpg