Photo
- - - - -

Purr-Fit Season

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 stan786

stan786

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:30 PM

I'll consider it....if you'll run VP.

Done

#32 House

House

Fly Navy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:02 PM

this was a good thread until CPSD1 and stan786 started sucking each other off.

#33 CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:51 AM

this was a good thread until CPSD1 and stan786 started sucking each other off.

still is...but that's just my opinion, i dunno i could be bias.

and for the record...I dont like sucking anything...i cut my thumbs off at an early age just so I wouldnt develop that bad habit

#34 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

HUDDLER

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:15 AM

I have someone new to put on Ignore! Fun!

#35 CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:19 AM

I have someone new to put on Ignore! Fun!

Why even bother.....................................

#36 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:00 AM

For anyone to predict or hope for or even consider an undefeated season, for ANY team, is well, how should I put it? An idiot? My experiences from the past is to have lower expectations instead of unreasonable ones. You will be let down, or you can do better than expected.

#37 CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:35 PM

For anyone to predict or hope for or even consider an undefeated season, for ANY team, is well, how should I put it? An idiot? My experiences from the past is to have lower expectations instead of unreasonable ones. You will be let down, or you can do better than expected.

well last year it didnt work so this year I will hold my head up high...and with each passing game, I will cont. to do so.

Crazy thing is, when I was a little boy my mother always instilled in me to do my best. So when I decided to play football for the Langley Eagle Mighty Mites I tried my best, and believe it or not it transpire to the rest of the team. Remember this was my first time playing football, and you know what at training camp I told them we were gonna go undefeated. Oh boy did the coaches laugh...and told me to just have fun. But you know that must've struck a chord with the players b/c all year long they play'd their heart out. Why...b/c I play'd my heart out. I wasn't the best player...probably wasnt all that good but showed promise. Being my first year, I wanted it to be special so I was VOCAL about what I wanted everyday. After we won the championship undefeated the coach pulled me to the side and told me never in his right mind would he have believe when I said at training camp we would go undefeated that we would...the year before they only won 2 games. But as we kept winning game by game, the more the rest of the team started to believe. Everyone gave their best and we became the best.

I think about last yr...with the saints and colts. I mean we couldve had an undefeated championship but it didnt happen that way but damn sure was getting close to it as the year progress. Then the talk of we not trying for the perfect season just want the trophy-Colts...hmmmm what happen...

On the other hand the saints even after that lost still felt they were undefeated b/c Katrina didn't beat them down to the point where they lost hope...so the end results....well we all know.

I'm just saying you set the bar high and if you dont even achieve that at least if you fail touching the sky you got a chance to see the clouds eye to eye........

just my take but I'm not settling for nothing but the best...