Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pigskinpicker

I never post but need to say some things about the team

67 posts in this topic

I'm optimistic too, but after last year...I just won't allow myself to get too high. Hopefully it was just a pothole on the road to success.

this thread sucks.

Kind of like that mouth in your avatar?

Just Kidding

ouch

pstall get the fug out

Here I was, all excited when I read that. Then I went an looked it up.

Most seem to get worse. Meeks went from 7th to 20th in his second season with the Colts... :(

I meant it from the standpoint that by the 2nd year, the players and coach are more comfortable in the system etc... there is some experience carrying over to further employ the vision etc..

I swear I'm not trying to tout my website on here, I know boards frown on that. Since I'm new to posting I don't want anyone to think I'm a liar about being a pro handicapper. My picks went 63% ATS last year including a 22-8 run to finish the season. Just for proving that I'm in fact not lying, here is my website

there I gave away my weekly picks with writeups for free each week last season, you can read my writeups and picks and see that they are in fact prior to the games occuring and judge for yourselves. Again, just want to say that I'm not trying to advertise these as I would have nothing to gain anyway since its the offseason, but it kinda seemed like Joe Mac didn't believe me

Mod note: no advertising.

no offence but, you must have broke some MFer's early on. 63% will get you just a little shake after covering the juice. Call me when you hit 70.

actually 58% is what breaks standard -110, most pro's get 59%. My $100 per game bettors made over $1,000 for the season, of course my bettors that play $500 or more per game made a lot more than that. But usually the first 8 weeks are a little hit or miss for me, but the last 8 weeks and playoffs are always on fire. I advise my guys to bet the same units on every game hence the facts about there profits above, but personally I add a little more per game later in the year.

Most guys will tell you its not about how you do per week or month, you have to look at this game by the season, and I've been over 60% for over 5 years running as well as being on the right side of the last 6 superbowls. If you look around the web you will see a lot of false claims of hitting 80% etc... these are all just lies, real handicappers in the know are well aware that anything over 60% especially season after season is the mark of a great handicapper.

I'm sorry I quoted that wrong.... 53% breaks standard -110 58% is what the general consensus requirement to make noticeable profit is. For instance, I have my own site, but also pay to link with a larger nationwide site with many customers. They run a contest every year and winner gets a free week in one of there condos in a city of your choosing. They have been doing this for 5 years and never had anyone break 60% until this year, when 3 of us did it.

The president of the site, which is one of the most well known NFL handicappers in the nation finished at 59% but again this is over the standard 58% that is considered mandatory to be a viable pro.