65 replies to this topic

#31 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:49 PM

I swear I'm not trying to tout my website on here, I know boards frown on that. Since I'm new to posting I don't want anyone to think I'm a liar about being a pro handicapper. My picks went 63% ATS last year including a 22-8 run to finish the season. Just for proving that I'm in fact not lying, here is my website

there I gave away my weekly picks with writeups for free each week last season, you can read my writeups and picks and see that they are in fact prior to the games occuring and judge for yourselves. Again, just want to say that I'm not trying to advertise these as I would have nothing to gain anyway since its the offseason, but it kinda seemed like Joe Mac didn't believe me

Alright man, first you say you don't want to make people think you are doing this to get traffic, but then you give the links anyway? So, basically, you just went against what you said.

Edited by Squirrel, 29 April 2010 - 04:56 PM.

#32 slainte20

slainte20

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:56 PM

I swear I'm not trying to tout my website on here, I know boards frown on that. Since I'm new to posting I don't want anyone to think I'm a liar about being a pro handicapper. My picks went 63% ATS last year including a 22-8 run to finish the season. Just for proving that I'm in fact not lying, here is my website

www.IWANTUTOGIVEMEURMONEY.com

Well, as long as you SWEAR you're not trying to tout it...

#33 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,358 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:56 PM

Sorry no advertising unless you are willing to pay the price.

#34 Wither

Wither

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:59 PM

Well, as long as you SWEAR you're not trying to tout it...

:Angel_anim:

Sorry no advertising unless you are willing to pay the price.

lol. Did you already ban him?

#35 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,358 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

Nope

#36 Wither

Wither

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:04 PM

Nope

He should thank the Squirrel for being lenient, no?

#37 pigskinpicker

pigskinpicker

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:24 PM

Sorry won't happen again, but really I wasn't trying to advertise cause there is nothing for me to gain. But you know how if feels when your telling the truth and someone doesn't believe you. I plan on posting my write ups around here this season for free anyway for fellow panther fans, so I won't post any links but trust me I was just trying to prove I'm not lying about being a top pro handicapper in the nation, anyone would want to prove it.

#38 pigskinpicker

pigskinpicker

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:25 PM

I'm excited to finally start posting and talking football with you guys on here, If I was trying to get you to give me your money as you put, I wouldn't do it in April, just forget I put it

#39 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,995 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:27 PM

Don't we have enough f***ing homers already?

#40 pigskinpicker

pigskinpicker

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:32 PM

I was kinda posting it to validate my opinions because as much as I love the Panthers. I'm not a blind homer, actually my Top pick of week 1 last year was Eagles -1 @ Carolina, this year I think they will fare far better, only time will tell

#41 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:40 PM

well..to get back on topic...

We can all agree that this years team has the potential to be better than last year's team...and last year we were 4-2 vs the NFC south. So..the idea of a playoff birth with another 4-2 division record, if not a better one, doesnt seem that too far off. I am very optimistic...our rep around the league is pretty good. Saints fans around here (LSU) are complaining about Clausen (they seem scared, or are blindly saying he sucks in hope that he does). To quote our local newspaper "the panthers had the best draft in the nfc south..which isn't good for saints fans. All they needed was a qb and they found one."..i love it :D fwiw

#42 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 46,995 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:41 PM

I was kinda posting it to validate my opinions because as much as I love the Panthers. I'm not a blind homer, actually my Top pick of week 1 last year was Eagles -1 @ Carolina, this year I think they will fare far better, only time will tell

:D

#43 pigskinpicker

pigskinpicker

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:48 PM

Jerry, thats really cool to hear that about the LA papers I hadn't heard that one yet.

Jangler, who is that chick in your sig?, I've read a lot of your posts over the years and always wondered.

#44 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 46,995 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:52 PM

:eek:

#45 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,125 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:46 PM

"I'm really not trying to tout my website guys."

*touts website*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.