Photo
- - - - -

I never post but need to say some things about the team

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#61 pigskinpicker

pigskinpicker

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:29 PM

and thats with the spread of course

#62 pigskinpicker

pigskinpicker

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:42 PM

with me, we post every record of every pick to prove our records, you'll notice most sites and touts that claim outlandish percentages, don't offer there records and are not monitored, I release each and every one of my picks for record keeping open to the customer to see as soon as the game kicks off, the ones that don't post this kind of info are lying plain and simple

#63 Train

Train

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:54 PM

I'm sorry I quoted that wrong.... 53% breaks standard -110 58% is what the general consensus requirement to make noticeable profit is. For instance, I have my own site, but also pay to link with a larger nationwide site with many customers. They run a contest every year and winner gets a free week in one of there condos in a city of your choosing. They have been doing this for 5 years and never had anyone break 60% until this year, when 3 of us did it.

The president of the site, which is one of the most well known NFL handicappers in the nation finished at 59% but again this is over the standard 58% that is considered mandatory to be a viable pro.

Actually 52.4% would break even with a -110 line. To claim you can hit 63% (or 59, or 58), or have any remote chance of doing it over a significant sample size is ridiculous. Picking 63% would yield a return of 20.3% on every dollar you bet. Not a bad percentage on a weekly basis.

The truth is, if you really could generate this type of return going forward you wouldn't be on a website, selling your picks to others for a "small fee". You would protect the information with your life, put together some betting capital, and bet the picks yourself.

#64 pigskinpicker

pigskinpicker

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:06 PM

Hey train, thanks for noticing how good 63% is. I have indeed hit over 60% for over 5 years like I claim, part of the reason I'm not charging much on the national website I'm linked with is that last year was my first year with those guys so I need to prove it first, which I did.

I'm glad you realize that 63% is a great handicapper that will make his bettors a ton of cash, If you read back in this thread I tried to prove my record but it got removed and I got some flack because of advertising my website, I just wanted to prove that I'm telling the truth, but I understand why I can't do that. So thanks for realizing it though, and yeah I do hit over 60% every year and so do a lot of other guys around the nation, myself and these guys are some of the best out there, I'm just relatively new and building up a national base, the guys that say they hit 80% or more on there sites are scammers and that's why they don't post records to prove it, like I do

#65 pigskinpicker

pigskinpicker

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:07 PM

and I do bet myself, not a lot of money but I have made over 15K the last two seasons, for me its not just the money though, I love sharing the picks and writing the writeups and being recoginzed and thanked by people for my picks, I love the work not just the reward

#66 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:50 PM

Kind of like that mouth in your avatar?

Just Kidding

He thinks he's the guru so competition has got him digressing. :D

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com