Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Panthers Media People SUCK!

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I swear the people who run the media part of the Panthers website absolutely suck. Today all the rookies are reporting to the stadium and all the fans get is a 1 minute long video of Armanti Edwards getting a helmet and Jamar Williams stocking his locker? This team doesn't give a damn about it's fans, if they did they would atleast give us a 3-4 minute video with an interview or two. I mean what the hell does Mike Craft actually do other than talk for 1 minute and tell us nothing.

God I wish I could get his job, I would give the fans what they want.

Posted

Cry more.

Posted

seriously???

Posted

Cry more.

Punch yourself in the balls.

2 people like this

Posted

Cry more.

This guy is a dick. I agree though our coverage is awful.

Posted

I'm sure they will make up for it when camp starts. I mean at this point, these kids don't have much to say except for the standard rookie being drafted cliche lines.

Posted

honestly after that draft day interview, i neverwant to see armanti edwards interviewed again. really awkward... let's just watch them play football

Posted

I swear the people who run the media part of the Panthers website absolutely suck. Today all the rookies are reporting to the stadium and all the fans get is a 1 minute long video of Armanti Edwards getting a helmet and Jamar Williams stocking his locker? This team doesn't give a damn about it's fans, if they did they would atleast give us a 3-4 minute video with an interview or two. I mean what the hell does Mike Craft actually do other than talk for 1 minute and tell us nothing.

God I wish I could get his job, I would give the fans what they want.

You would give the fans exactly what the front office wanted you to give them.

Posted

honestly after that draft day interview, i neverwant to see armanti edwards interviewed again. really awkward... let's just watch them play football

yeah, kid is suppose to be really bright and a football beast.....but some guys just don't do well in front of a camera. This kid is probably one.

LaFell is probably his polar opposite, he looks really comfortable. Putting both of them side by side I guess brough that out even more.

Posted

What was Jamar Williams putting in his locker?

Posted

yeah, kid is suppose to be really bright and a football beast.....but some guys just don't do well in front of a camera. This kid is probably one.

LaFell is probably his polar opposite, he looks really comfortable. Putting both of them side by side I guess brough that out even more.

this is true, ive read interviews with players at app that say he is completely different around the media and coaches than he is around teammates. seems very introverted and quick to the point. not much of a talker.

Posted

What was Jamar Williams putting in his locker?

They looked like Nike sandals to me.