Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherPride89

The Panthers Media People SUCK!

48 posts in this topic

I swear the people who run the media part of the Panthers website absolutely suck. Today all the rookies are reporting to the stadium and all the fans get is a 1 minute long video of Armanti Edwards getting a helmet and Jamar Williams stocking his locker? This team doesn't give a damn about it's fans, if they did they would atleast give us a 3-4 minute video with an interview or two. I mean what the hell does Mike Craft actually do other than talk for 1 minute and tell us nothing.

God I wish I could get his job, I would give the fans what they want.

Cry more.

This guy is a dick. I agree though our coverage is awful.

I'm sure they will make up for it when camp starts. I mean at this point, these kids don't have much to say except for the standard rookie being drafted cliche lines.

honestly after that draft day interview, i neverwant to see armanti edwards interviewed again. really awkward... let's just watch them play football

I swear the people who run the media part of the Panthers website absolutely suck. Today all the rookies are reporting to the stadium and all the fans get is a 1 minute long video of Armanti Edwards getting a helmet and Jamar Williams stocking his locker? This team doesn't give a damn about it's fans, if they did they would atleast give us a 3-4 minute video with an interview or two. I mean what the hell does Mike Craft actually do other than talk for 1 minute and tell us nothing.

God I wish I could get his job, I would give the fans what they want.

You would give the fans exactly what the front office wanted you to give them.

honestly after that draft day interview, i neverwant to see armanti edwards interviewed again. really awkward... let's just watch them play football

yeah, kid is suppose to be really bright and a football beast.....but some guys just don't do well in front of a camera. This kid is probably one.

LaFell is probably his polar opposite, he looks really comfortable. Putting both of them side by side I guess brough that out even more.

• Topics

• Just another reminder the guy you voted for and the party you affiliate with is failing to govern and is going to get impeached in the near future. Your gonna need a lot of creativity to make your life bearable in the coming future. Down with Trump Down with Russia  
    • I finally was able to watch it last night.

I thought it was a good episode.

The trouble is that it has only been about the second or third good episode out of the second half 8 of this season.

I like show Negan almost as much as the comic one, and I know that probably puts me in a minority, but I think JDM does a fantastic job.

Also, show Eugene is easily one of my favorite characters at this point. Comic Eugene was/is kind of boring at times.

This episode showed what I've been saying all along though, that Rick and Negan are rooted in the same character. Rick is more supported by the individuals in his group, while Negan is more the totalitarian. Rick is more moral-majority and Negan is more "I make the rules, and you better follow them." But at their base, they are exactly the same. They are just dudes trying to survive a zombie apocalypse the best way they know how, and they are trying to make the world work again.

I can go ahead and spoil most of the finale, I think, if you want to be spoiled. It sounds pretty epic and intense.

• I also haven't finished it yet and that's mainly because the guy playing Danny sucks. If they had gotten a better actor I think this show would have been so much better. As it stands now I have two episodes left to watch and no desire to do so, and I am one of those people who finishes everything once I start it.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app