Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteveSmithTD89

Just saw T.O

52 posts in this topic

This. full of win right there.

he was looking at one. We sat there and creaped on him while he was doing it. lol. Not the most technoligaly up to date individual out there thats for sure. Did have a lot of questions for the man working. lol. He might have tho.

hmm... as much as i hate T.O., he's still gonna be in the hall of fame one day, and his stats back up the trash he talks. and to pause for an autograph while you're shopping shouldn't be that big of a deal... unless you're as famous as T.O. and would expect a mob of people to rush you as soon as you put your pen on some paper (or whatever memorabilia). which is probably what would have happened, so good for T.O. to say no!

I feels this man. We didnt even see em but my buddy is a pretty big cowboys fan and has always been a T.o supporter. It was his idea. We just went with it. Why not ask for a football players autograph? Still, I see your point. And again, note the "lol" after when i called him a douche. Clear sarcasm guys. Sorry its the internet and we cant all express our emotions and expressions acurately....

Are u a faggy UK fan if so gtfo my forum.

lol, you're disappointed that the person you stalked didn't do what you asked?

a tad yes, lol. Still, like I said, the excitement of seeing a future hall of famer in my city was exciting, lol. We dont get to many oppurtunities with pro sports players, let alone superstars here. but i get why he didnt.

are u a faggy uk fan if so gtfo my forum.

f**k that poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bleed red for my f**kin cardinals bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k john wall

f**k demarcus cousins

f**k coach cal

f**k rup arena

and f**k all the retarded bandwagon fans that live in the city of lexington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

yeah I imaging its hard being a famous NFL player, you probably sign a lot for a lot of people, but then when you can't or don't won't too, your suddenly a dick. I know this from experience, not that I'm a famous player, but I did own a company with many commission employees under me at one point.

I would be a nice guy and offer these guys draws against there pay, you know like maybe they had a good sales day on Tuesday and wanted advanced a few bucks to grab some groceries or take there wife out etc... but after awhile people started expecting it, like it was a right and not a privilege. And then of course, I'm a dick for not giving it to them, when maybe I didn't have it on me etc... I think its the same principle.

On another note, the company I owned actually promoted Charity Basketball Games with NFL players (mostly retired raiders, hawks, and niners) at halftime of our games, the players would sit at tables and fans would line up for the autograph session we held, we only had about 20mins top to do this, before the guys needed to be back on the floor to play the second half, unfourtunately we had to cut some fans off at the back of the line, the fans don't understand that we are on a strict time schedule and that the Venues don't mess around on this fact. To them you and the players are jerks, because they paid their money....human nature I suppose

Sorry he didn't sign for you

a tad yes, lol. Still, like I said, the excitement of seeing a future hall of famer in my city was exciting, lol. We dont get to many oppurtunities with pro sports players, let alone superstars here. but i get why he didnt.

f**k that poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bleed red for my f**kin cardinals bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also bleed red, but I don't think it's because of an allegiance to any team.

We buy the tickets (that are overpriced) We buy their jerseys. We watch them on TV. They don't want to sign autographs for fans of THEM? Dude WTF, someone who spends that much time and money on you and supporting you and you can't take five seconds to sign something? It'd be different if a crowd gathered. Or if he WAS eating or drinking beer. Don't change this. He was SHOPPING. And to the guy who used the CEO excuse, smh. Are you serious? That's nothing like what this is. Any celeb, athlete or not, knows that they're giving up their privacy for the paycheck... If you don't want to be in the public eye you wouldn't play football infront of thousands of fans...

lol, you're disappointed that the person you stalked didn't do what you asked?

Since when is running into someone in your hometown mall and seeing what store they go into stalking?? Maybe if they weren't a future HOF-er it might be a little weird, but a celebrity? Palmface.

We buy the tickets (that are overpriced)
That is a personal choice... you are being entertained and decided it was worth the cost.

We buy their jerseys. We watch them on TV.
Another personal choice. You decide to watch because that is what you WANT to do with your personal time. You buy the jersey because you like the look, or want to show off your support for the team, or whatever reason. Point is that's what YOU Want. That purchase is for your satisfaction, not theirs.

They don't want to sign autographs for fans of THEM? Dude WTF, someone who spends that much time and money on you and supporting you and you can't take five seconds to sign something?
Once again there is a time and a place. TO has signed autographs at the appropriate place. So what if you spend $$$, that was for you!!! He owes you nothing! You made choices in your personal time, he has right to make his own choices during his personal time.

It'd be different if a crowd gathered. Or if he WAS eating or drinking beer. Don't change this. He was SHOPPING.
Exactly, he was shopping during his personal time. He was not at a fan day, or some meet the team function.

And to the guy who used the CEO excuse, smh. Are you serious? That's nothing like what this is. Any celeb, athlete or not, knows that they're giving up their privacy for the paycheck... If you don't want to be in the public eye you wouldn't play football infront of thousands of fans...
Once again athletes are paid to play football!! They get paid millions because people like us CHOOSE to watch them on our own FREE WILL. When they become a football player they are not signing up to be at our service whenever we want. It is not their job to please the public...