Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mini-Camp Picture Thread

122 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thanks again CatMan72!

I bet that picture of your daughter and Beason will be framed in your living room right?

Yup, Beason treats fans like no other - he signed every autograph he was asked for and stopped to take several pictures with folks. If anyone could be a diva, you could understand Beason pulling that act, but no way - he takes great care of the fans every time I've been in his presence.

Posted · Report post

Yup, Beason treats fans like no other - he signed every autograph he was asked for and stopped to take several pictures with folks. If anyone could be a diva, you could understand Beason pulling that act, but no way - he takes great care of the fans every time I've been in his presence.

Yeah seeing that picture makes me even more glad that we didn't re-sign Peppers. Julius acted like the fans didn't exist, now that money can go to a real BEAST!

Posted · Report post

word up, so glad we drafted Beason. i really think he's gonna become the new face of the franchise in a couple years. a lot of people say DW right now, but i'm on the Beason wagon for sure!!! dude can freakin' ball too!

Posted · Report post

Edit: can't figure out how to embed a video - if someone can help me with that I can post a few vids.

Posted · Report post

I know everyone is interested in the D-line, so here's a little video I shot with my camera:

Dang, who are those linemen? I see CJ and Hilee, but I don't know those other guys.

Anyway, thanks man. And your daughter really is as cute as a button.

Posted · Report post

brown has really bulked up :eek:

Posted · Report post

Edit: can't figure out how to embed a video - if someone can help me with that I can post a few vids.

What kind of video?

Thanks for the pictures!

Posted · Report post

damnit. hello. hot chick. inquiring minds want to know.

Did you figure it out yet? :P

Posted · Report post

What kind of video?

Thanks for the pictures!

I took a whole bunch of .mov files with my camera of different stuff including D-line drills, QB's dropping back and throwing, Edwards catching punts, Brian Baker yelling at people, etc...

Posted · Report post

I took a whole bunch of .mov files with my camera of different stuff including D-line drills, QB's dropping back and throwing, Edwards catching punts, Brian Baker yelling at people, etc...

You should upload them on YouTube first, then embed the YouTube video here by taking the ID number from the URL and putting it in [yt ][ /yt] tags (without the spaces).

Posted · Report post

Dang, who are those linemen? I see CJ and Hilee, but I don't know those other guys.

Anyway, thanks man. And your daughter really is as cute as a button.

Thanks buddy, but can you delete that quoted vid link from your post - I just figured out that it gets people right into my photobucket account as if they were me... :(

Posted · Report post

You should upload them on YouTube first, then embed the YouTube video here by taking the ID number from the URL and putting it in [yt ][ /yt] tags (without the spaces).

Ah, okay - technology is a beautiful thing... LOL... THANKS!