Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mini-Camp Picture Thread

122 posts in this topic

Posted

100_1815.jpg

Posted

If you haven't seen any pics so far of Moore and Clausen interacting, there's a reason for that... they haven't been. Both have talked to both Cantwell and Pike but I didn't see them talk to each other once, the competition is on.

i for one like it.

it means neither will hold anything back...real competition.

Posted

i for one like it.

it means neither will hold anything back...real competition.

Agree and I can totally understand that Moore is not going to teach Clausen how to take his job.

Posted

Another vid: Moore draws Ed Johnson offsides with a hard count (poor Ed had a long day) and then Moore throws one up to Jarrett but they don't connect:

Posted

You're going to see something here that was a recurring theme for Pike: throwing behind his receivers. It's clear he's still adjusting to the speed of NFL receivers. For comparative purposes, look how much Moore leads his receiver when he throws to the same route:

2 people like this

Posted

Wow, really good stuff man. Thanks for posting!

Posted

I don't really think our two potential franchise QBs not talking to one another, or Matt Moore refusing to help Clausen is what I'd call a "good" thing.

Posted

Here's another vid of Clausen hitting someone on a crossing route (thinking it might have been Charly Martin?)

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't really think our two potential franchise QBs not talking to one another, or Matt Moore refusing to help Clausen is what I'd call a "good" thing.

Everyone else does.

Posted

as long as they show respect, they don't have to help or be friends to one another.

obviously, there can be only one franchise qb...and only one QB on the field. i personally don't care which one it is.

no real competition is what kept delhomme complacent...and sloppy. clausen being hungry for the number 1 spot will keep himself motivated, and push moore to work harder.

the result will be a better qb fielded on gameday.

Posted

pos rep to catman. thanks for hookin up those of us who cant be there

Posted

100_1815.jpg

lmao at smittys socks