• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

So i got my U-verse hooked up friday. It is wonderful. If you can switch to it do it. The cable modem has built in wireless. Channel surfing is back. The channels load really fast unlike that 20 secound wait every time you change the channel with TW. Every movie channel is in HD unlike TW's one Hbo,cinemax,showtime etc. All the boxes have ethernet cables on the back of them so now i dont have to buy a wireless for my Xbox i just plug it right into my cable box. Its also cool to be able to watch your DVR shows anywhere in the house now instead of just on your DVR. So far ive noticed 2 things i dont like about U-verse. 1. They dont have the on demand channels for HBO showtime, etc. That kinda sucks. I'm sure they will get them sometime. 2. Theres no clock on the box. Now i have to get a clock for the living room. Not that big of a deal.

#32 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:30 PM

I am about to get this. I am really looking forward to it, but no NFL Network. It will be hard to go without it, but I will be saving a little money and getting HD for free. Directv wants $200.00 for HD DVR. This is stupid, I have been a customer for 5 years. If I was a new customer they would give it to me for free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.