- - - - -

Oliver Young #18

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_silver82blade_*

Guest_silver82blade_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:29 PM

how has he been doing, if anyone happens to know.

#2 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

He is currently better than Steve Smith.

#3 Guest_silver82blade_*

Guest_silver82blade_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:36 PM

what does that mean? are you one of those guys who couldn't read and totally misinterpreted what i wrote in that other thread? do schools teach reading comprehension these days, or ....?

#4 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:40 PM

Actually he's done so well the staff is considering trading Smith for a 2nd round pick.

#5 Guest_silver82blade_*

Guest_silver82blade_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:47 PM

oh, if only i could neg rep people. do you ever say type anything productive and conducive to the conversation, or do you just make weak attempts at wit?

#6 caatfan

caatfan

full of it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

oh, if only i could neg rep people.

Actually, you can. Clicking 'add to reputation' gives you a choice of 'approve' or 'disapprove'.

#7 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:55 PM

oh, if only i could neg rep people.

Why can't you? I can.

#8 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:57 PM

oh, if only i could neg rep people. do you ever say type anything productive and conducive to the conversation, or do you just make weak attempts at wit?

you just gotta deal with it, i've noticed that during the offseason alot of people on this site are just a bunch of poo talkers, probably because there isnt any real football to talk about so they turn on other fans.... but "it is what it is"

#9 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:00 PM

you just gotta deal with it, i've noticed that during the offseason alot of people on this site are just a bunch of poo talkers, probably because there isnt any real football to talk about so they turn on other fans.... but "it is what it is"

Yeah, I know right?

#10 Guest_silver82blade_*

Guest_silver82blade_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:31 PM

Actually, you can. Clicking 'add to reputation' gives you a choice of 'approve' or 'disapprove'.

doesn't work for me. i can't do a lot of things on this site. i never got a confirmation email when i opened my account. i dunno if that has anything to do with it or not. i wrote the site about it but i still never got one.

#11 Guest_silver82blade_*

Guest_silver82blade_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

pffft, some dude neg repped me just to show he could neg rep people. you folks are ridiculous. my screen shows my rep power as zero. i think the same thing that doesn't allow me to rep others also makes me not have rep myself, which means neg rep is pointless.

#12 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:47 PM

pffft, some dude neg repped me just to show he could neg rep people. you folks are ridiculous. my screen shows my rep power as zero. i think the same thing that doesn't allow me to rep others also makes me not have rep myself, which means neg rep is pointless.

Get mad.

#13 Guest_silver82blade_*

Guest_silver82blade_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:54 PM

get ignored. bye. :D

you obviously never type anything relevant to the topic anyway.

#14 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:07 PM

Awesome.

#15 Guest_silver82blade_*

Guest_silver82blade_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

wow, the world is so much more serene without little children attempting to be annoying. i get enough of that from family. i don't need it on the internet. i wish they'd make computers more difficult to operate so only people over 18 can understand how to use them. i have so many dreams ... perhaps one will come true one day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.