Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oliver Young #18

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

doesn't work for me. i can't do a lot of things on this site. i never got a confirmation email when i opened my account. i dunno if that has anything to do with it or not. i wrote the site about it but i still never got one.

that happened to me too i just asked zod to look into it for me in a pm and he fixed it :)

Posted · Report post

Sorry I don't have a choice over who I pick for my avie. After every girl I have sexy relations with I put them up as my avatar.

That statement is full of more crap than this thread on its own.

Posted · Report post

That statement is full of more crap than this thread on its own.

:lol:

Posted · Report post

random-0025.jpg

Posted · Report post

pffft, some dude neg repped me just to show he could neg rep people. you folks are ridiculous. my screen shows my rep power as zero. i think the same thing that doesn't allow me to rep others also makes me not have rep myself, which means neg rep is pointless.

I can't believe it is that high. I guess it is equal to the amount of relevant, sensible posts you have made.

Posted · Report post

lol silver82blade sucks

Posted · Report post

I can't believe it is that high. I guess it is equal to the amount of relevant, sensible posts you have made.

yours is 9 for goodness sakes. i can't make a thread asking about a player without getting criticized? is this a panthers forum or not? what do you know about what posts i've made? i don't even know who you are.

Posted · Report post

Because I read the huddle at work a few times a week. After reading dozens of ignorant posts by yourself, your name has stuck as one who I just don't read at all because I already know that you dont know what you are talking about. Next.

Posted · Report post

ya right, copy and paste some you don't agree with then. you're just talking out your ass just to insult someone, and i'm calling your bluff. also, please continue insulting me 'cause i'm having a blast reporting it every time.

Posted · Report post

quick, attack someone you don't know cause it'll make you look cool!

Posted · Report post

ya right, copy and paste some you don't agree with then. you're just talking out your ass just to insult someone, and i'm calling your bluff. also, please continue insulting me 'cause i'm having a blast reporting it every time.

That's too much work for your very absolute zero value. Look buddy, I'm obviously not the only person who doesn't respect your opinions/thoughts.

Posted · Report post

That's too much work for your very absolute zero value. Look buddy, I'm obviously not the only person who doesn't respect your opinions/thoughts.

remind me to get you in a game of poker one day, 'cause you're transparent.

i'm the only one that can see my rep due to account restrictions, but i can tell you it's about 8 times higher than yours even though you've made a ton more posts than me. so, obviously more people agree with me than you. now leave my thread flamer, thanks.