Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Palin: kid gloves on Caroline Kennedy

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

"Is it sexism?"

yes, sarah. you were treated mean and caroline kennedy is treated nice because of sexism.

everything out of her mouth is stupider than the last.

Posted · Report post

Cat fight!

Posted · Report post

you can't diss Sweet Caroline! Who dares suggest that any Kennedy is dealt with kid gloves.

Posted · Report post

"Is it sexism?"

yes, sarah. you were treated mean and caroline kennedy is treated nice because of sexism.

everything out of her mouth is stupider than the last.

Um, she was speculating that her treatment (individually) by the media could have been fueled by sexism.

When comparing her treatment vs. how Kennedy was being treated she speculated it could be class based.

I think you missed the point, and if you don't think the Kennedy family enjoys a different set of rules than the average american, or even the average american politician.....you are mistaken.

Posted · Report post

i knew what she was saying, i was being sardonic.

i also knew what she was saying during the governor debate in alaska when she said she hates women politicians who blame sexism.

Posted · Report post

Republicans consider Hillary a man for voting purposes.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't insult men like that.

Posted · Report post

i knew what she was saying, i was being sardonic.

i also knew what she was saying during the governor debate in alaska when she said she hates women politicians who blame sexism.

Much better criticism.

I'm just hoping she fades back in to the Northern Lights and disappears from national poilitics.

Posted · Report post

In fairness, the focus during a political campaign is greater on a vice president/president team than it is for someone who might be nominated senator for a couple of years.

Posted · Report post

I'm just hoping she fades back in to the Northern Lights and disappears from national poilitics.

i honestly don't think i'll ever get tired of loling at her.

Posted · Report post

She is good for teh lulz, but if she actually gets elected for something big I fear my kids will be forcefed jesuslizard nonsense on Noah's Ark, so I get a bit queesy.