Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Palin: kid gloves on Caroline Kennedy

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Republicans consider Hillary a man for voting purposes.

So do the Democrats...

Posted

So do her girlfriends

Posted

They asked Caroline Kennedy about this in an interview the other day and she said: Uhm, der, uhm, der, uhm, der, you know what I mean? Uhm, der! DUHHHHHH!

The commentator stood up and applauded her genious!

Posted

She is good for teh lulz, but if she actually gets elected for something big I fear my kids will be forcefed jesuslizard nonsense on Noah's Ark, so I get a bit queesy.

your socks with slippers will mess your kids up more than any religion ever will

Posted

They asked Caroline Kennedy about this in an interview the other day and she said: Uhm, der, uhm, der, uhm, der, you know what I mean? Uhm, der! DUHHHHHH!

The commentator stood up and applauded her genious!

you're drinking more these days aren't you?

Posted

Kennedy would never win if she actually had to run. So it's being handed to her.

Posted

Our Senate is really going to poo. Al Franken, a satirical comedian (not funny) and now , and now Sweet Caroline, with zero experience at anything.

Posted

Our Senate is really going to sh*t. Al Franken, a satirical comedian (not funny) and now , and now Sweet Caroline, with zero experience at anything.

He used to be funny. When he was a dopesmoking acid droping deadhead.

Posted

Yes, what happened to the good old days of child pron and gay restrooms? The decorum of the Senate has just gone to hell over the past few weeks!

Posted

I know someone who is a bigwig (or former bigwig) in the Democratic party. He is totally against Caroline Kennedy being given this seat. His reasoning? "She was too good for politics all of her life, and now she wants to take this seat without ever having had to run for it?"

Tis the truth. You should have to take your lumps like everyone else.

Posted

Our Senate is really going to sh*t. Al Franken, a satirical comedian (not funny) and now , and now Sweet Caroline, with zero experience at anything.

a lot of shenanigans going on out in Minnesota from what I hear...