Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Thoughts

110 posts in this topic

Posted

im not trying to piss off no one.. you guys don't care that John *** is messing up our future.. I Wish we had the Gm from the Falcons or colts or even saints something the would really help our Team..

yes because the Falcons are the model of consistency in the NFC South...no wait... and nice English by the way

Posted

We didn't get by what are you talking bout.. are you ok with losing seasons?? cause i am not... we should study the way the falcons or colts are doing it.. stockpile draft picks and do somethign wit them..

Losing season = Delhomme.

Didn't the Falcons have a losing season?

We trade away 1 draft pick (for our future star at WR btw) and people go insane.

Your original post was dumb as fug btw. Trade for Pep and trade away D.Will. lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry I'm on my phone. Can someone post the jack off smiley? Thanx in advanced.

Posted

If I could poop on this thread, I would.

Posted

the falcons since their current gm came in have had winning seasons no? I Want that because our runningame is better than theirs and we should be contending..

Posted

im not trying to piss off no one.. you guys don't care that John *** is messing up our future.. I Wish we had the Gm from the Falcons or colts or even saints something the would really help our Team..

John ***. How original. You would fit right in with Aints and Foulcunts fans.

...I mean Saints and Falcons.

Posted

I Hate John Fox.. i hope we fire him.. He is the reason along side delhomme that we are inconsistent..

Posted

the falcons since their current gm came in have had winning seasons no? I Want that because our runningame is better than theirs and we should be contending..

Marty hurney's trading of future picks has yet to backfire. for some reason everyone is jumping the gun rather than taking the wait and see approach. and the falcons won 1 more game than we did, with a horrible Defense and a QB who doesn't turn the ball over every time he throws. horrible team to want to strive to be. makes me think even more that you are indeed a troll. and in need of being put down

Posted

I Hate John Fox.. i hope we fire him.. He is the reason along side delhomme that we are inconsistent..

Nope, it was all Delhomme.

Posted

I don't even know what a damn troll is!!! Jimmy clausen is gay..he won't lead us anywhere he's a proven loser. John Fox is a Trash Coach. The front office is terrible as a whole.. i wish we had the colts FO or pats FO...

Posted

man atleast tell me what is a troll's Purpose is. im like confused..