Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Thoughts

110 posts in this topic

Posted

that's right, make light of it, but stuff like that happens in part because people are made fun of in general, rejected, and feel like they're all alone. i was just using an extreme example to make a point. that's exactly the kind of response i'd expect from folks like you though. make everything into a joke and an insult. what exactly happened in your life to make you that way? you should figure that out and fix it so you don't pass on your depression to others with your words and actions.

Posted

that's right, make light of it, but stuff like that happens in part because people are made fun of in general, rejected, and feel like they're all alone. i was just using an extreme example to make a point. that's exactly the kind of response i'd expect from folks like you though. make everything into a joke and an insult. what exactly happened in your life to make you that way? you should figure that out and fix it so you don't pass on your depression to others with your words and actions.

Hey as an internet psychiatrist can you write prescriptions for anti-depressants?

Posted

more of the same, joke and an insult. karma is a bitch. remember those 4 words when it happens one day.

Posted

more of the same, joke and an insult. karma is a bitch. remember those 4 words when it happens one day.

Give it a fuging rest dude.

Posted

Give it a f**king rest dude.

you know i was going to drop it, because i had said my piece. yet, for some reason you decided to type that.

always having to get the last word. that's a sign of someone who tries to be dominant over others. a probable cue of a person with anger issues. watch, this will be fun. safe money that either he has to get the last word again, or refuses to do so because it would acknowledge my point. if he doesn't, i bet his gut is on fire with rage.

i suggest counseling.

Posted

the internets is serious bidness

Posted

you know i was going to drop it, because i had said my piece. yet, for some reason you decided to type that.

always having to get the last word. that's a sign of someone who tries to be dominant over others. a probable cue of a person with anger issues. watch, this will be fun. safe money that either he has to get the last word again, or refuses to do so because it would acknowledge my point. if he doesn't, i bet his gut is on fire with rage.

i suggest counseling.

has it worked for you? i'm thinking no.

Posted

you goofballs are yelling at somebody for no reason. it's obviously just somebody with a 2nd account trying to be funny, like that rofl puke guy a while back, who told me who he was by the way after i asked on the forum. gullible much?

the sad part is that's how you act to a fan who comes on here wanting to talk about the team. dude could've been a little kid who just didn't know much about football or the team, but was a fan nonetheless. that's a great way to have a small contribution to a school shooting or low self esteem. well done, bravo. it's just too hard for some people to not respond to a thread if they don't think it noteworthy. that's a probable sign of being prone to addiction, not being able to control yourself and act like a member of society.

It's not someone with a 2nd account, he's a Falcons fan responding to the trolling thread Smoot made on the falcons board. But since not everyone has figured it out yet, I'll move this to smack.

Posted

i suggest counseling.

Safe money says you will respond to this post... or not.

Posted

How about you just not post another thread? You are a fuggin idiot

Posted

It's not someone with a 2nd account, he's a Falcons fan responding to the trolling thread Smoot made on the falcons board. But since not everyone has figured it out yet, I'll move this to smack.

I hate that some of our fan base has the intellectual capacity of Falcon fans

Posted

haha Silver blade.... C'mon son.